AP High Court Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh State High Court released a recruitment notification for the Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts to fill the 68 vacancies for FY 2022-23, High court inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for the vacancy positions. Apply online before the link expire and prepare for the exam accordingly.
Eligible candidates should fill the OFFLINE application form on or before last date (Should be reached to communication address, which is available below). Before submitting the AP High Court offline application form, candidates need to check the details of eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, application form mode, Important dates, exam date, and other important information on AP High Court recruitment 2020.
AP High Court Recruitment 2022
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట హై కోర్ట్ 68 posts డైరెక్ట్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ పద్దతి లో అర్హులైన అబ్యర్డుల నుండి దరఖాస్తు ఫారం కోరుతుంది. కావున అర్హులైన అబ్యర్డులు ONLINE లో దరఖాస్తు ఫారం ని నింపి పంపాలి. దరఖాస్తు ఫారం పంపేటప్పుడు కావలిసిన పత్రాలను కూడా జత చేసి పంపాలి. ఏపి హైకోర్ట్ Civil Judge పోస్టులకు మాత్రమే దరఖాస్తు ఫారం కోరుతుంది.
ap high court jobs 2022
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge Posts|
|Number of Posts||68 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Max 34 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||NA|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Document Verification|
AP High Court Eligibility
- For Civil Judge Post: Bachelor degree in law by any university or college or institute in India.
- For Office Subordinate Post: Candidates should have an Advocate position.
- For Driver Post: Candidates should able to Read and Speak Telugu/ English/Hindi or Urdu + Should have a Driving license (Light Motor Vehicle).
- Candidates should have age limit not more than 35 years as on 01.12.2022.
- 5 Years age relaxation for SC/ST/BC Candidates.
- 10 years age relaxation for Ex-Serviceman/PWD Candidates.
- SC / ST candidates fee Rs.400/-
- Other candidates can pay at Rs.800/-
AP High Court Selection Procedure
- For Office Subordinate Post: Written Test & Document Verification.
- For Driver Post: Driving Test & Document Verification
AP High Court Vacancies 2022
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||68|
AP High Court Salary
Selected candidates are eligible for the AP High Court Pay Scale as per the Pos wise.
- SUbordinate Post: Rs. 13,000 to Rs.40,270 (RPS 2015)
- Driver Post: Rs.15, 460 – Rs.47,330 (RPS 2015)
- AP High Court notification date: NA
- AP High Court application starts date: NA
- Last date of the AP High Court application date: NA
- AP Civil Judge Exam Date 2022: NA (Screening Test)
- Downloading Hall Ticket Date: NA
ap high court jobs 2022 apply online
- Eligible candidates should download the application form and attach the required documents and Sent it by post on or before last date.
- Application Link – hc.ap.nic.in
- The application should reach the following address on or before the last date.
- After last date application form will not consider for the recruitment drive.
- Attach a recent passport size photo and take Gazatted Signature on it in the application form.
Following centers are available for the above post-screening exam;
- Raja Mahendravaram
The Registrar (Administration),
High Court of Andhra Pradesh,
Guntur District – 522237.
AP High Court Exam Date
AP High Court subordinate exam date and Driving test schedule will be intimated on the official website of the high court is hc.ap.nic.in. Those who are applied, they have to visit this page for the regular update.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the AP High Court started for the recruitment for Subordinate and Driver posts.- Learn More
68 Vacancies on two types of posts, Subordinate and Driver posts.
Candidates should refer to the official website hc.ap.nic.in
Submit to Given address (application mode is offline).