TS ANM Notification 2020: Telangana State TS Government has released for the Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery ANM posts to fill the 284 vacancies. The online application form was already started from 26th June 2020 and the last date of the online application form is 4th July 2020. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form before the last date.
Before submitting the TS ANM online application form have to check the selection procedure, important dates, selection procedure, eligibility, syllabus, and a number of vacancies as per district wise and reservation wise.
TS ANM Notification 2020
|Name of the Authority||tion Committee for Medical & Health Department Hyderabad|
|Post Name||ANM Posts|
|Number of Posts||284 Vacancies|
|Qualification||MPHW Training / 2 years vocational course / one-year apprenticeship|
|Age Limit||18 to 34 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|Last Date of Apply||04.07.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Academic Marks and Shortlist|
- Candidates should have the MPHW Training / 2 years vocational course / one-year apprenticeship course.
- Telangana candidates are preferred.
- AP candidates can apply under the nonlocal category.
Candidates should have age limit between the 18 to 34 years as on 01.07.2020 and age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise.
TS ANM Selection Procedure
- Academic Marks consideration
- Certificate Verification
- DMHO Notification date 2020: 28.06.2020
- DMHO last date of online application form: 02.07.2020
TS ANM Online Application
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official website http://dmhohyd.onlineportal.org.in/
- Download the notification and user guide for the online application process.
- Now click on the “Apply Online”.
- Read the screen instructions and click on the “Fill Online application form”.
- Now, Enter the SSC certificate wise name, Father Name, DOB, Mobile Number (OTP verification).
- Once the mobile verification is done, click on the “Submit” button.
- In the next window, fill the candidate’s details and educational qualification and then submit the online application form.
- After submission of the online application form, take the print out for future reference.