APPSC Group 2 Notification: The Andhra Pradesh Government APPSC provides the best opportunity for the aspiring candidates who are looking out for jobs in Group services by releasing the Group II APPSC 2020 notification. To get detailed information regarding the official notification the candidates need to visit the official website of APPSC 2021.
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ స్టేట్ ఏపిపిఎస్సి గ్రూప్ 2 నోటిఫికేషన్ 2021 జనవరి మొదటి వారం లో విడుదలయీ అవకాశాలు ఉన్నాయి. అబ్యర్డులు ఇప్పటి నుండే preparation చేస్తే ఎక్సామ్ కి చాలా ఉపయోగం ఉంట్టుంది. గ్రూప్ 2 పూర్తి వివరాలు క్రింద ఇవ్వబడ్డాయి.
The eligibility criteria are different for different posts and the candidates can only apply based on eligibility. The vacancies which fall under the Group II APPSC 2020 Notification includes both Executive and Non-Executive Posts.
The List of Vacancies in Group 2 Services 2021 Notification;
- Executive Officer Grade-II.
- Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Sub Registrar Grade II.
- Extension Officer.
- Labour Officer.
- Commercial Tax Officer.
- Co-operative Sub Registrar.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade III.
- Junior Employment Officer.
- Excise Sub – Inspector.
- Auditor in AP Pay & Accounts.
- Sectional Officer.
- Junior Accountant.
- Senior Accountant.
- Senior Auditor.
- Typist cum Assistant.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Group II 2021
The aspiring candidates must be the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh and need to possess Domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- The candidates need to have a graduation certificate from any of the reputed or recognized Universities
- The candidates must be 18 years old while appearing for the exam and the maximum age is 42 years old to apply
Procedure to Apply Online
The candidates need to go to the website www. appsc.gov.in which is the official site
- Next need to click on Apply Here of Group II services 2020 Exam link
- The candidates need to enter their details in the form which appears on the page
- After the details are entered they need to upload the required documents which are requested for
- Next, the application fees need to be submitted
- In the final stage, the application form needs to submit
The candidates are requested to pay Rs. 250 towards the processing of application and Rs. 80 as the examination fee The candidates from Ex-Service Men, PH, SC, ST, and BC are exempted from the examination Fee The Mode of Payment is through online by using the net banking/debit card/ credit card services at the payment gateway
Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
The Group II services 2021 exam selection procedure includes 3 steps;
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- The Aspiring candidates for Group II 2020 services need to appear for a written examination in three papers
- The Three Papers are;
- Paper I includes General Studies
- Paper-II includes Overview of Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh
- Paper III includes Development and Problems in Rural Society with reference to Andhra Pradesh
- All the three papers carry 150 marks respectively and the time limit is 150 min for each paper
- The candidates who are shortlisted in the written test will be called for Interview which carries 50 marks
- In the Interview round the shortlisted candidates will be tested on their attitude and decision-making skills
- The shortlisted candidates from the interview round need to produce their documents for verification
APPSC Group 2 2021 Results
APPSC Group II 2021 results will be announced online. The candidates can check their
results by entering their login credentials on the website provided. The qualifying students
need to score equal or more marks than the cut off marks which is decided by the exam
If candidates have any further questions and doubts, use the below comment box for further clarifications.