AP Police Notification
AP Police Recruitment 2019-2020: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board slprb.ap.gov.in team has scheduled to release the 13,059 vacancies for the FY 2019-2020 from eligible candidates in Andhra Pradesh AP state to fill the vacancies in battalions forces in both Male and female categories. This time one woman/female battalions will be recruited for the women safety in the Andhra Pradesh state.
The official announced has been made on 25th June 2019 by AP Home Minister Mekathoti Sucharitha, made statement in the presence of Media.
Update 01.10.2019/October 1st, 2019.
As of now, after filling the earlier police notification 2018-19, still 678 vacancies in Exchange department under women police development category.
Upcoming AP Police notification
Currently, the slprb.ap.gov.in recruitment team has finalizing 2018-19 recruitment for the postings and which is not enough for the entire AP state, State required some more force, which is decided by the after new government formation in May/June 2019. After YSRCP winning with 151 seats out of 175 in AP. The majority has taken by YSRCP lead party.
As the same, governance has worked under YS Jagan. As per the CM instructions, Home minister Mekathoti Sucharitha made official state on 13,059 vacancies on June 25th, 2019.
AP Police Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board SLPRB (Ap State Police)|
|Name of the Posts||Police Constable & Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||13059 Vacancies|
|Qualification||10th and Intermediate|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Yet Disclosed|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & PET PMT|
AP Police Vacancy 2019
The official vacancies are confirmed by the AP Home Minister; there are no changes in the AP Police vacancies for 2019-2020 recruitment year. Candidates should be aware of the vacancies. The detailed vacancies as per the category wise will be intimated after the official notice announced by the slprb.ap.gov.in recruitment team.
|Announced by (Home Minister)||Mekathoti Sucharitha|
|Official Note Announced on||25th June 2019|
|Number of Battalions||4|
|Women Battalions (included)||1|
|Number of Posts (Confirmed Posts)||13,059 Vacancies|
AP Police Eligibility
The AP police eligibility is as per the post wise, which is Police Constable and Sub Inspector of Police (SI);
AP Police SI Eligibility
- Candidates must and should have Intermediate qualification, recognised by any private and public institutions and must be a board of AP.
- Minimum pass out marks is enough for the SI post.
- Noin local candidates are eligible under the non- local category.
AP Police Constable Eligibility
- Candidate must and should have 10th / SSC / SSLC / Matriculation from any recognized Board.
- Minimum pass out marks is enough for the Police Constable recruitment.
- Non- Local candidates are also eligible under the non-local category.
AP Police Important Dates
- Commencement of Official announcement: 25th June 2019.
- Commencement of Notification date: August 2019
- Online Application form starts from August 2019.
- Last date of online application: September 2019.
AP Police Exam Date
AP Police exam dates for 2019-2020 is scheduled, but the official dates are not yet announced by the AP Police recruitment department. Once the dates are out, we will publish remaining dates here.
AP Police Application Form
- Andhra Pradesh AP police application form was available in the month for August 2018 for FY 2019-2020 recruitment drive; eligible candidates can submit the online application on or before the last date of AP police application form.
- Make the online application fee and apply accordingly.
- Once submission completed, take the printout for future reference.
Candidates can ask the questions and doubts in the below comment box for clarifications.