TS Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020: Telangana State Government has scheduled to releases the Junior Panchayat Secretary JPS notification 2020 to fill the more than 2000 vacancies, these posts are filled by district collectors orders. It may have written exam or may not have an exam, the exam is a choice of the district collector. Mostly we can expect, the TS JPS selection process will be on the basis of the merit list.
But at the safe side, candidates should prepare for the written exam as per the given syllabus wise. If you’re already prepared for the TSPSC exams earlier, then the exam preparation is easy for you, because the same syllabus is used in the written exam.
TS Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020
Telangana TS Junior Panchayat Secretary recruitment details are given in below for reference purpose, candidates make use of the current TS govt jobs 2020 opportunities in this COVID19 pandemic.
|Name of the Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC|
|Post Name||Junior Panchyat Officer JPS|
|Number of Posts||2000 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 to 44 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||District Notification date varies|
|TS JPS Selection Procedure||1. Written Test |
2. Merit Marks in the exam
3. Document Verification
ts panchayat secretary eligibility
- Candidates should have educational qualification is Graduate Degree / Degree from any recognized University/Institute.
- Only regular course candidates are eligible
- Part-time/Distance courses are not eligible.
- Should be native of TS State. (other state candidates comes under Nonlocal criteria).
ts panchayat secretary age limit
Candidates must and should have an age limit between the 18 to 39 Years as on 31.08.2020. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates.
- For OBC/ BC candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 Years
- For Ex-serviceman Candidates: 3 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- For OC / OBC / BC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs.400/-
- No Application fee for Women candidates.
ts panchayat secretary vacancies district wise
|Name of the District||Vacancies|
|Bhadradri Kothagudam||Update Soon|
|Jayashanker Bhoopalpally||Update Soon|
|Jogulamba Gadwal||Update Soon|
|Kumrambheem Asifabad||Update Soon|
|Medchal Malkajgiri||Update Soon|
|Rajanna Sircilla||Update Soon|
|Warangal (Rural)||Update Soon|
|Warangal (Urban)||Update Soon|
|Yadadri Bhongiri||Update Soon|
ts panchayat secretary selection process
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- If no exam, then candidates will be shortlisted based on academic merit listwise.
ts panchayat secretary exam pattern
|Paper Wise Exam Paper||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Paper 1: General Studies & Mental Abilities||100||60 min|
|Paper 2: |
Telangana Panchayat Raj Act
Rural Development Programmes ·
Government schemes of India ·
Schemes Government of Telangana
|Total Marks||200 Questions||120 Min|
ts panchayat secretary syllabus 2020
Paper 1: General Studies and Mental Ability
- National & State Current affairs (Refer Last Six Month CA Telugu CA | English CA)
- International Current affairs
- Indian History (Prefere to Telangana and Telangana Movement)
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- International Relations & Events
- General Science in everyday life
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- Mental Ability Syllabus.
Paper 2: General Awareness
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act 2018.
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries, Rural artisans.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
- History and Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor.
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups. Panchayat Raj system in India including Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Telangana.
- TS Junior Panchyat Secretary Notification: Refer the District Wise News Papers
- Online Application Date: As per the Notification
- Last date of TS JPS online application form: Refer to the District wise newspaper.
ts panchayat secretary apply online 2020
- Visit the District wise TS government website and fill the online application form (TSPSC Official website: tspsc.gov.in).
- Make the online application fee and submit the online application form.
- After submission of the TS JPS online application form, take the print out (which is compulsory for the if any discrepancy happens during the recruitment process in hall ticket generation for the exam).
ts panchayat secretary exam date
The TS Junior Panchyat Secretary exam date is scheduled as per the district wise, no need to hurry on the exam dates, the complete exam schedule is available in the notification itself.
TS Panchayat secretary
TS panchayat secretary notification is scheduled in the Telangana State district websites, the detailed information is available.
Total 2000+ vacancies only (NOT 9355 Vacancies – It’s Fake Vacancies info).
State-wise tspsc.gov.in but notification details available in TS District wise website, refer the district website.
Yes, you can fill the application as a fresh.
Written Exam, Document Verification.
Note: If no exam then selection process will be based on merit list wise.