APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission APPSC has scheduled to release the Group 4 recruitment notification 2021 to fill the 670 vacancies. Those who are interested in Group 4 services to work with the AP government.
Before apply online, candidates should check the eligibility, syllabus, important dates, screening test exam date, mains exam date, selection procedure, and Group 4 services. Apply online on or before the last date of online application date.
APPSC Group 4 Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission APPSC|
|Name of the Posts||Group 4 Services|
|Number of Posts||670 Vacancies (Confirmed)|
|Age Limit||18 to 39 Years|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification Date||Available Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test|
APPSC Group 4 Eligibility
- For APPSC Group 4 Services, Candidates should have educational qualifications as per the post wise. And minimum eligibility is Intermediate pass out required.
- Telangana Candidates also eligible under Non-Local category if interested to apply to AP government jobs.
APPSC Group 4 Age Limit
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 39 Years as on notification date. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation.
- For OBC / EBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SSC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 3 Years.
- For PHC Candidates: 3 Years.
APPSC Group 4 Salary Details
Selected candidates are eligible for the APPSC Group 4 salary, which is as per the 7th pay commission and State-based salaries. Initially, it paid Rs.8,440/- to Rs.24,950/-.
- AP government benefits also included.
- TA, DA, Insurance, House rent and other allowances are provided.
Eligible candidates should pay an online application fee Rs.100/- (non-refundable) for all category candidates, and non-reserved candidates have to pay a fee processing fee of Rs.80/-.
APPSC Group 4 Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate Service||Updated Later|
|Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department||Updated Later|
|Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Department||Updated Later|
|Jr Assistants from CCLA||Updated Later|
|Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department||Updated Later|
|Jr Assistants in Fire Department||Updated Later|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department||Updated Later|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in the Social Welfare Department||Updated Later|
|Jr Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Department||Updated Later|
|Junior Assistant in Forest Department||Updated Later|
|Jr Assistants in Director of Posts||Updated Later|
|Junior Assistant in R & B Department||Updated Later|
|Total Posts||670 Vacancies|
APPSC Group 4 Selection Process
The selection procedure for Group 4 services is based on the merit performance in the online examination and qualified candidates are called for document verification for final selection.
- Online Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Final Posting (location as per candidate priority wise, filled in registration time).
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies||150||150||150 Minutes|
|2||Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
|###||Total Posts||300||300||300 Minutes|
- Commencement of APSPC Group 4 Notification: Available Soon
- Commencement of Online Application: NA
- Last date of online application:NA
- Last date of Payment online: Updated later
Appsc group 4 apply online
- Those who are eligible for the Group 4 services can apply online on or before the last date of the online application form.
- Fill the required and necessary information and make the online application payment and submit the online application accordingly.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021
APPSC Group 4 exam date 2021 is not yet announced by the commission recruitment team, candidates have to bookmark this page, the APPSC team will provide the screening test and mains exam dates after notification is released.