PGCIL Notification 2018 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Officer Posts
Power Grid Corporation of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Officer and other various vacancy posts. Those who are interested to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Assistant Engineer jobs can check the eligibility, Qualification, Age, Application fee and Power Grid Corporation of India Assistant Engineer Syllabus.
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA ASSISTANT ENGINEER POSTS
- Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India.
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer, and other Various Posts.
- Number of Posts in Power Grid Corporation of India: 16 Vacancy Posts
- Last Date of Online Apply: November 30, 2018, dated.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Online Application Fee is Rs.500/-
NAME OF THE POSTS & VACANCIES
- Assistant Engineer (Safety): 12 Posts
- Assistant Officer (Accounts): 02 Posts
- Sr. Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): 01 Post
The candidates must possess with B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc.(Engg.), CA/ ICWA with post relevant experience.
All eligible candidates have to pay the Power Grid Assistant and various posts Rs. 500/-. (Non-refundable payment)
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Asst. Engineer (Safety)||Rs. 50000-160000|
|Asstt. Officer (Accounts)||Rs. 50000-160000|
|Sr. Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 70000-200000|
|Dy. Manager (Electrical)||Rs. 80000-220000|
PGCIL SELECTION PROCESS
The Selection Process based on the candidate merit from the written test and followed by the Interview.
IMPORTANT DATES for PGCIL
All eligible candidates note down the Power Grid Assistant Engineer an Officer important dates for throughout the Selection Procedure.
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID and online payment of application fee||24 Oct 2018|
|Last Date of receipt of the online application and online payment of application fee||30 Nov 2018
|The cutoff date for Eligibility criteria||30 Nov 2018|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
All Interested and eligible candidates have to follow the below Power Grid Instruction to fill the Assistant Engineer and Assistant Officer Vacancy posts and fill the online application form on or before the last date. Download the Final Official Notification.
- Candidates have to visit the Online Application Link
- Fill the required candidate’s information and pay the payment and submit the online application form.
- Take the printout copy and keep with you for future reference purpose.
- 1 PGCIL Notification 2018 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Officer Posts