PGIMER Recruitment 2023: The PGIMER career board has released the various post notifications in order to recruit the 169 vacancies from the various posts, eligible candidates have to submit the online application form on or before the last date and take the printout for the application form after submitting the online application form.
Check the latest notification details, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, exam fee, selection criteria, application date, exam date, exam pattern, vacancies, selection procedure, online application form, answer key, results, and other important details.
PGIMER Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||PGIMER Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||169 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||As per post|
|Last Date of Apply||Available Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written test & Interview|
Job Eligibility Details
- For Senior Library and Information Officer Post – M.Sc./M.A./M.Com./ Master of Library Science / Twelve years experience in Supervisory capacity in a Library.
- For Associate Professor Post: Master’s degree in the specialized field of Nursing.
- For Lecturer Post: Master’s degree in Statistics or Mathematics with Statistics.
- For Clinical Psychologist Post: Master degree in Psychology with Experimental Psychology./ Diploma in Medical and Social Psychology (DM&SP) / Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
|Sr. Library and Information Officer -01 post|
|Associate Professor (NINE)-02 posts|
|Lecturer (Biostatistics)-01 post|
|Clinical Psychologist-02 posts|
|Medical Officer (PPP)-02 posts|
|Nuclear Medical Physicist-01 post|
|Asstt. Blood Transfusion Officer-01 post|
|Public Health Nursing Officer-01 post|
|Superintendent (CSSD)-01 post|
|Technical Officer (Dialysis)-01 post|
|Assistant Accounts Officer-02 posts|
|Assistant Dietician-03 posts|
|Assistant Clinical Psychologist-01 post|
|Occupational Therapist-04 posts|
|Medical Social Worker Grade-II-08 posts|
|Ophthalmic Technician-01 post|
|Junior Photographer-01 post|
|Pharmacist Grade-II-02 posts|
|Deputy General Manager (Canteen)-01 post|
|Conductor Grade-II-01 post|
|Male Multipurpose Worker-01 post|
|Technician Grade-I (Laundry) -18 posts|
|Sanitary Attendant GradeIII-93 posts|
|Assistant Accounts Officer-01 post|
|Assistant Dietician-01 post|
|Medical Social Worker Grade-II-02 posts|
|Pharmacist Grade-II-05 posts|
- Last date for online application: NA
- PGIMER Admit Card / Hall ticket date: 10 days before exam date
- PGIMER Exam Date: NA
- PGIMER Results Date NA
PGIMER Online Application Form
Eligible candidates have to visit the online application link, select the job notification, make the online application exam fee, and then submit the online application form.
Once the application form is submitted, take the printout of the application form for future reference purposes.