TSPSC FBO Merit List
TSPSC FBO Second Merit List 2019: Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC has scheduled for the releases of Forest Beat Officer FBO second list from the earlier notification. As per Telangana High Court orders, the vacant 324 posts should be filled with second merit list candidates only. No need to release the new notification for 324 posts.
Earlier TSPSC has released a notification for 1313 vacancies, in that 875 candidates have joined in the FBO services. 83 candidates are reporting but not joined due to they got other opportunities. Other 174 candidates not joined in the job and the other 150 candidates are joined in different roles with relinquishment notice.
- Update: Agency Area Warangal (North and South) – 10 candidates list released – Download PDF
TSPSC FBO Second Merit List
|Name of the Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC|
|Post Name||Forest Beat Officer|
|Number of Posts||1284 Vacancies|
|Second Merit List Posts||324 Vacancies|
|Second Merit List Date||Expected in December 2019|
|TSPSC FBO Mains Exam Date||January 2020 (Expected)|
|Selection Procedure||Written & Document Verification|
TSPSC FBO Second Merit List 2020
|TSPSC FBO Post Detailed Information||Candidates/Vacancies|
|TSPSC FBO Announced Posts||1313 Vacancies|
|Selected Candidates for FBO Posts||1282 Vacancies|
|Joined Candidates||875 Vacancies|
|Reported but Not Joined||83 Candidates|
|Who Not Reported nor Joined||174 Candidates|
|Joined but Resigned||150 Candidates|
|Total Number of Present Vacancies||407|
|High Court Order to fill Vacancies||324 Posts (83 Vacancies are in HOLD)|
|TSPSC Commission will Release a Second Merit list for||324 Vacancies|
- The TSPSC FBO Second merit list will be scheduled to release in December 2019 (Scheduled).
- Second merit list candidates are eligible for the Mains Exam and then Document verification process under the TSPSC Commission.
- Those who are got minimum cut off marks but not selected in the TSSPC FBO posts, they eligible for the second merit list as per the TS High Court Orders/Instructions.
- Candidates can check their secured marks and chances of the second merit list.
If candidates have any further questions and doubts, use the below comment section for further clarification.
The expected date is January 2020.
No, Certificate Verification only.
Selected candidates are called for the Medical Test, Physical Events, and Certificate Verification.