IBPS PO Notification 2023: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS recruitment board has scheduled to release the Probationary Officer PO notification in the month of August 2023, IBPS is conducting various banking examinations every year to fill all the national bank vacancies. Only eligible candidates can submit the online application form on the IBPS official website portal only.
For IBPS PO Notification 2023, eligible candidates can submit the online application forms, notification, exam date, syllabus, eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, exam fee, online application form, results, cutoff marks, and other important information regarding IBPS PO notification.
IBPS PO Notification 2023
IBPS PO online application link is available for the PO and MT posts, candidates have to submit the online application form link at ibps.in. Once the application process is completed, then take the printout for future reference purposes; The details information for the eligibility, and other important aspects are given in below for candidates’ reference purposes;
|Name of the Authority||IBPS Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer PO Posts|
|Number of Posts||6432 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Degree / Bachelor’s Degree|
|Age Limit||20 to 30 years|
|Last Date of Apply||28.08.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Online CBT Test & Interview|
Eligibility: Candidates should have a Degree / Graduation from any recognized University/ College.
IBPS PO Age Limit
Candidates should have an age limit between 20 to 30 years as per notification date and age relaxation is applicable as per reservation wise;
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- For OBC Candidates – 3 years
- For PWD candidates – 10 years
- For Ex-serviceman Candidates – 5 years
- For 1984 riot victims Candidates – 5 years
- For OBC / OC Application Fee Rs.850/-
- For SC/ST/PWDB Application Fee Rs.175/-
IBPS PO Selection Procedure
- Phase 1: Prelims CBT Exam
- Phase 2: Mains CBT Exam
- Phase 3: Interview
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
|Section Name||No. of Q’s||Max Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|Section Name||No. of Q’s||Max. Marks||Medium||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 Min|
|English Language||35||40||English only||40 Min|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 Min|
|General, Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 Min|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 Min|
- Congress Guarantee Card in Telangana Registration 2024 Application Link
- IDBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply for 86 Posts
- Barrelakka Voting Results 2023 LiveTS Poll Shirisha Lose Kollapur?
- Assembly Election Results 2023 Telangana, MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan Results
- HPSC PGT Cutoff Marks 2023 Selection Marks
IBPS PO Vacancies
- Bank of Baroda – Not Available
- Canara Bank – 2500 vacancies
- Indian Overseas Bank – Not Available
- UCO Bank – 550 Vacancies
- Bank of India – 535 Vacancies
- Central Bank of India – Not Available
- Punjab National Bank – 500 Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra – Not Available
- Union Bank of India – 2094 Vacancies
- Indian Bank – Not Available
- Punjab and Sind Bank – 253 Vacancies
- IBPS PO Notification 2023: 01.08.2023 onwards
- IBPS PO Online Application Link Available Date: 1st August 2023 onwards
- Online Application form last date: 28.08.2023
- IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card Date: 10 days before the exam date
- IBPS Prelims Exam Test Date: October 2023
- IBPS PO Prelims Results Date: November / December 2023
- IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Date: Dec 2023
- IBPS PO Mains Results Date: Jan / Feb 2024
- IBPS PO Interview Date: Feb / March 2024
- IBPS PO Final Results / Selection List: April 2024
IBPS PO Online Application Form 2023
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official website ibps.in
- Navigate to the “PO/MT” tab, left side, and download the latest IBPS PO Notification 2023.
- Read the complete notification and follow the screen instructions for the online application form.
- Make the application fee (online only) and note down the reference number.
- Once the payment is done, then fill the online application form.
- After submission of the online application form, take a printout of the final submitted online form.
Apply online before the link expires, the detailed information was listed above for the candidate’s reference purpose.
1st August 2023.
Visit the ibps.in and then submit the PO and MT jobs.
Prelims and Mains exam.
Degree / Graduation
20 to 30 years.