AP MLHP Answer Key 2022: Andhra Pradesh Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare has conducted MLHP online exam on 26th October 2022 from 09.30 Am to 12.30 PM. Those given the examination across the state must download the answer key for the next round selection process.
For AP MLHP Answer Key 2022, candidates have to use the hall ticket number and DOB details for the answer key download. The completed details for the exam preparation and answer key are available on this page for more info.
AP MLHP Answer Key 2022
Candidates can check the main website for the MLHP is https://cfw.ap.nic.in/index.html, and complete MLHP recruitment info is available at cfw.ap.nic.in link only.
|Name of the Authority||AP MLHP Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||MLHP Jobs|
|Number of Posts||3000+ Vacancies|
|Exam Mode||Online – CBT|
|Answer Key Date||Available Soon|
AP MLHP Answer Key Download 2022
Eligible candidates can refer the official link cfw.ap.nic.in
Once the website is open, then click on the MLHP recruitment, and the page will be redirected to the https://aphmfwmlhp.aptonline.in/
Once the new page is open, then check the MLHP Answer Key.
Official MLHP Answer Key is available soon.
AP MLHP 26.10.2022 Asked Questions Answers
Which type of hepatitis spread by contaminated water and food?
Best method of variability is – SD
Gdp stands for – Gross domestic product
Tissue repair nutrients – Protein
Thyroid hormone secreted by
MCTS Stands for – Mother-child tracking system
Core body temperature less than 35degrees called as – Hypothermia
DOTS MEANS – Directly observed treatment short course
Largest gland in the human body? – Liver
Visualization of pelvic structure through the incision pouch of Douglas is known as – Culdoscopy
2020 national nurses day theme – 2022 voice to lead something
How many sustained development goals SDG’Of the 2020 agenda – 17
Sepsis means – Presence of pathogens
A long muscle in the human body – Sartorius
T-tube for – Cholecystectomy
Trisomy 21 – Down syndrome
The backbone of the public health nurse is – Home visit
MTP act – 1971
Trismus – Inability to open the jaw
TB to the spinal cord – Potts spine
Failure to retrieve information from long-term memory stores is known as – Forgetting
Lactation mother use contraceptives? – Iucd
Major indication cs – Cpd
Sign of clinical death – Flat e g
The principles used in causality for patient care – Triage
Painful micturition – Dysuria
During abdominal examination which grip determines the back of the fetus – Lateral
Artificial induced stage in which the person is relaxed – Hypnosis
Male sterilization is called – Vasectomy
A sprain is due to the pulling of – Ligaments
Wilms tumor – Kidney
The knee joint is an example of – Hinge
Projegestiron is secreted by – Corpus luteum
WHO 2022 theme -Our planet
Bell’s palsy – Facial
Full form of IDD – Iodine defecieny disoy
The chronic inability to sleep is – Insomnia
- Spinal tuberculosis another name – for Potts disease
- Killed vaccines IPV, rabies vaccine, Pertussis and Hep A
- Human anatomical waste is discarded in – Yellow Bin
- Vitamin A rich in – Cod liver oil
- DOTS full form – Directly Observed Treatment Short Course
- Koplik’s spots are seen in – Measles
- Dengue is transmitted by – Aedes Egypti
- Ozone layer present in – Stratosphere
- Normal bleeding time – 2 to 6 minutes
- Commonest types of malaria in India – Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax
- Components of bishops score – Dilatation, Effacement, Length, Consistency, Position, Station.
- TSH releases from – Adenohypophysics (Anterior Pituitary)
- Candida albicans causes – Oral thrush in children
- Painless vaginal bleeding during the second trimester – Placenta previa
- Colour of amniotic fluid – Clear or tinted yellow
- MCTS full form – Mother and Child Tracking System
- Premature separation of the placenta – Abriptio placenta
- The commonest cause of Hemorrhoids – Straining during bowel movements
- Stomatitis – inflammation of the oral mucosa
- Position during NG tube insertion – High fowler’s position
- Poliomyelitis or Polio is a – Virus
- The prevalence of leishmaniasis is high in – Bihar
- When NRHM was launched in India – 12th April 2005
- World NO Tabacco day – 31st May
- INC was formed in – 1947
- MTP act was passed in – 1971
- Florence Nightingale wrote a book name – A notes on nursing
- German Measles – Rubella
- Hemoptysis – Blood in Sputum
- Drugs helps to reduce cough reflex – Antitussives
Some of Asked Questions
- Glassware should be sterilized ?? by fumigation
- Hot air
- Best method for variability?
- Standard deviation
- Ink blooting paper indicates??
- Capillary action
- Killed vaccine ??
- NHP PRIMARY AND SECONDARY GOAL??
- Sucking breast predominantly helps in realase of ??
- Candida albicans cause ??
- Thrush or dysentery ??
- Malaria vector born or parasite or bacteria
- SAM FULL form
- FATHER OF GENETICS
- TIA FULL FORM
- LACTATION MOTHERS FOOD INTAKE SHOULD BE INCREASED BY >300 OR >500
- HORNY AND TODY SKIN IS DEFICIENCY OF 1PROTEIN 2CARBOHYDRATES 3.FATTY ACIDS 4 MINERSALS
- BAKING SODA IS MADE UP OF ?
- INCREASED PULSATION IN LATERAL FORNICES OF VAGINA ?
- INFECTION ACQUIRED WHILE IN HOSPITAL
- TUMOR LIKE GROWTH OF SCAR
- HALT IN PROGRESS OF DISEASE
- LARGEST MUSCLE??
- SDG’S GOALS??
- WHEN IUCD REMOVED FERTILITY OF MOTHER RETURNS AT 1IMMEDETLY 2 AFTR ONE WEEK 2 AFTR TWO WEEKS
- PARTOGRAPH SHOWS ALL EXCEPT :
- 1VAGINAL TEMPERATURE AND
- WETTING 2FEOTAL POSITION 3 DEGREE OF MOULDING 4 CERVICAL DILATATION
- LEISHMONIASIS IS PREVALENT IN ??
- PAINFUL MICTURATION??
- VACCINE CONTRAINDICATED IN PREG
Macrosomia is a common complication in – Gestational diabetes
Iodin supply means –
A common cause of perinatal mortality in – Congenital
Presence of blood in sputum – Haemoptysis
Natural habitat in which the infection agent replicates – Reservoir
Abscond means – Leaving the organization without intimation
Kangaru mother care about one question – Any family member
Dental carries is a deficiency caused by – Vitamin d / Fluorine
If the birth wt is 3.5…estimated wt for a year – 10.5
Hot air oven –
Standard deviation –
Meconium should be released within –
Quickening occurs at which week ?? Scope used to visualize pelvic structures??
A person aged 7 can read write and can speak any language he is Literate and Educated.