AP Engineering Assistant Notification
Andhra Pradesh State Sachivalayam released a notification for the Engineering Assistant post to fill the 570 vacancies. Eligible candidates have to fill the online applications on or before the Sachivalayam application last date 31.01.2020.
For FY 2020-21, candidates have announced 570 vacancies in Andhra Pradesh State.
AP Engineering Assistant Recruitment
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Sachivalayam|
|Post Name||Engineering Assistant|
|Number of Posts||570 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Diploma Civil/Mechanical/Bachelor Degree in Civil & Mechanical|
|Age Limit||Max 42 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||31.01.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written test & Document Verification|
AP Engineering Assistant Eligibility
- Candidates should have a Qualification Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical.
- Local Candidates prefer.
AP Engineering Assistant Age Limit
Max 42 Years.
AP Engineering Assistant Fee
- For OC/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Others: Rs/100/-
AP Engineering Assistant Selection Process
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Notification date: 11.01.2020
- Online application date: 11.01.2020
- Last date of application: 31.01.2020
AP Engineering Assistant Application Form 2020
- Those who are eligible for the AP EA, they have to fill the online application form at gramasachivalaym.ap.gov.in
- After submission of the application form,. take the print out of the application form.
AP Engineering Assistant Exam Date
AP Engineering Assistant exam date is intimated later, candidates have to check our this page later.