NABARD Recruitment Notification 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade ‘A’ Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) and Grade B Banking services. NABARD is an apex development bank in India, headquartered at Mumbai with branches all over India. Once again here is the great opportunity for all banking aspirants to work with the renowned bank of India.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD recruitment team has scheduled to releases the official notification for Officer Gr A (Asst Manager) to fill the 150 vacancies. Inviting online applications from the eligible candidates and submit online applications before 03.02.2020.
Before submitting the online application form, candidates should check the Eligibility, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, and other important details.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on the NABARD website www.nabard.org between 15.01.2020 to 03.02.2020.
|Name of the Authority||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Posts||Grade A and B Vacancies|
|Number of Posts||150 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 Years|
|Application Last Date||03.02.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written CBT Test & Interview|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or PhD
- Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with a Bachelor’s degree
- Two-year full-time P.G. Diploma in Management /full-time MBA degree from institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
NABARD Age Limit
The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01.06.2019. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the reservation wise.
NABARD Pay Scale
NABARD Assistant Managers (Grade A and B post): Rs.28150/- per month in the scale of 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600.
- For SC/ ST/PWBD/EX-Serviceman Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For All Others Category Candidates: Rs. 450/-
|Assistant Manager (RDBS)||139|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbjasha)||8|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||3|
NABARAD Selection Procedure
The NABARD Assistant Manager vacancies are filled as per the below selection procedure, which is CBT online test followed by Interview.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Online
- Document Verification
- Joining Letters
NABARD Exam Pattern
The NABARD Assistant Manager examination si conducted CBT online only, those who ar interested to apply can check the complete NABARD exam Pattern.
Phase 1: Prelims Examination
|Name of the Section||Number Q’s||Number of Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||20 Q’s||20 Marks|
|English Language||40 Q’s||40 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 Q’s||20 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Q’s||20 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Q’s||20 Marks|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40 Q’s||40 Marks|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40 Q’s||40 Marks|
|Total||200 Q’s||200 Marks|
Phase 2: Main Examination
Paper-I – General English: (Descriptive – online through keyboard)
The paper will have descriptive questions carrying 100 marks.
Duration: 1 1/2 hrs
- The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate shall be assessed through the Descriptive
- Paper on General English comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph
- writing & letter writing. Essay (40 Marks), Precis (20 Marks), Questions on the Precis para (20 Marks), Report / Letter Writing (20 Marks).
Paper–II (MCQ): i) for posts as at (i) in Table I – Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on rural India) ii) for posts as at (ii) to (x) in Table I : Paper on related discipline Duration: 1, 1/2 hrs. – 100 Marks
Phase – 3: Interview.
The NABARD import dates are for both Grade A and Grade B services post, candidates can apply online either Grade A or B as per the choice of post.
- Date of Notification: 15.01.2020
- Commencement of Online Application: 15.01.2020
- Last date of online application: 03.02.2020
- Follow the below link and register with Name and other basic details
- Then fill the education details and upload Passport Photo and sign
- Once the above procedure is completed then go for fee payment section and pay it
- After that take a print out of the copy for future reference.
NABARD Exam Date
NABARD exam date is not yet confirmed, candidates wait for few more days to get the NABARD prelims exam date and mains exam date.
NABARD Exam Centers
For Prelims Examinations, there are 33 centers are selected, the list is
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Srikakulam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry,
Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Tirupati, Kakinada, Chittor, Eluru,
|4||Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|5||Bihar||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea,
|7||Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Raipur.|
|9||Gujarat||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar, Anand
Himmatnagar, Mehsana, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
|10||Haryana||Hisar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Ambala,
Palwal, Panipat, Rohtak.
|11||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kullu, Shimla, Solan, Una, Mandi, Kangra.|
|12||Jammu &Kashmir||Samba, Jammu, Srinagar.|
|13||Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|14||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Dharwad, Hassan, Gulbarga, Hubli,
Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi, Bagalkot, Mandya.
|15||Kerala||Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta, Ernakulam/Kochi, Kannur, Kasaragod,
Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Pallakad, Thrichur,
|16||Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Sagar, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna.|
|17||Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Satara, Ratnagiri, Chandrapur, Solapur, Latur, Dhule, Jalgaon.|
|22||New Delhi||Delhi – NCR.|
|23||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur,
|25||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Pathankot, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala,
|26||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Alwar.|
|28||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur,
Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore, Thirupur, Erode,
|29||Telangana||Hyderabad/Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam.|
|31||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur,
Noida/Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut,
|32||Uttarakhand||Roorkee, Dehradun, Haldwani.|
|33||West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani,
Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Siliguri.
NABARD Mains Exam Centers
|Name of the Centres|
Prelims and Mains CBT test.
- 1 NABARD Notification
- 1.1 NABARD Recruitment
- 1.1.1 NABARD Eligibility
- 1.1.2 NABARD Age Limit
- 1.1.3 NABARD Pay Scale
- 1.1.4 Application Fee
- 1.1.5 Vacancies
- 1.1.6 NABARAD Selection Procedure
- 1.1.7 NABARD Exam Pattern
- 1.1.8 NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card
- 1.1.9 Important Dates
- 1.1.10 Apply Online
- 1.1.11 NABARD Online Application
- 1.1.12 NABARD Notification 2020 PDF
- 1.1.13 NABARD Exam Date
- 1.1 NABARD Recruitment