NABARD Recruitment Notification 2023: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade ‘A’ Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) and Grade B Banking services. NABARD is an apex development bank in India, headquartered in Mumbai with branches all over India. Once again here is a great opportunity for all banking aspirants to work with the renowned bank of India.
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD recruitment team has scheduled to release the official notification for Officer Gr A (Assistant Manager) to fill the 150 vacancies. Inviting online applications from eligible candidates and submitting online applications before the last date.
Before submitting the online application form, candidates should check the Eligibility, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, and other important details.
Nabard Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on the NABARD website www.nabard.org before the last date.
|Name of the Posts||Grade A and B Vacancies|
|Number of Posts||150 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 Years|
|Application Last Date||23.09.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written CBT Test & Interview|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or PhD
- Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with a Bachelor’s degree
- Two-year full-time P.G. Diploma in Management /full-time MBA degree from institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate degree/ Ph.D OR Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR Two years full-time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree
- Animal Husbandry: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences/Animal Husbandry / Post Graduate degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry
- Chartered Accountant: Bachelor’s degree with Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Economics: Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/Agriculture Economics / Post Graduate degree in Economics /Agriculture Economics
- Environmental Engineering: Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering / Climate Change / Climate Change Adaptation / Postgraduate degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering / Climate Change / Climate Change Adaptation
- Food Processing/Food Technology: Bachelor’s degree in Food Processing /Food Technology / Post Graduate degree in Food Processing /Food Technology.
- Forestry: Bachelor’s degree in Forestry / Post Graduate degree in Forestry.
- Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) / Post Graduate degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy)
- Minor Irrigation (Water Resources) Bachelor’s degree in Hydrology/Applied Hydrology or Geology/Applied Geology with Hydrogeology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation / Post Graduate degree in Hydrology/Applied Hydrology or Geology/Applied Geology with Hydrogeology /Irrigation /Water Supply & sanitation.
- Social Work: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work / Post Graduate degree in Social Work.
NABARD Age Limit
The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as of 01.06.2023. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the reservation.
NABARD Pay Scale
NABARD Assistant Managers (Grade A and B post): Rs.28150/- per month in a scale of 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600.
- For SC/ ST/PWBD/EX-Serviceman Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For All Others Category Candidates: Rs. 450/-
Nabard Assistant Manager Vacancies
|Assistant Manager Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service)||161|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha Service )||07|
|Assistant Manager Grade A (Protocol & Security Service)||02|
NABARAD Selection Procedure
The NABARD Assistant Manager vacancies are filled as per the below selection procedure, which is CBT online test followed by Interview.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Online
- Document Verification
- Joining Letters
NABARD Exam Pattern
The NABARD Assistant Manager examination si conducted CBT online only, those who are interested to apply can check the complete NABARD Exam Pattern.
Phase 1: Prelims Examination
|Name of the Section||Number Q’s||Number of Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||20 Q’s||20 Marks|
|English Language||40 Q’s||40 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 Q’s||20 Marks|
|General Awareness||20 Q’s||20 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Q’s||20 Marks|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40 Q’s||40 Marks|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40 Q’s||40 Marks|
|Total||200 Q’s||200 Marks|
Phase 2: Main Examination
Paper-I – General English: (Descriptive – online through keyboard)
The paper will have descriptive questions carrying 100 marks.
Duration: 1 1/2 hrs
- The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate shall be assessed through the Descriptive
- Paper on General English comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph
- writing & letter writing. Essay (40 Marks), Precis (20 Marks), Questions on the Precis para (20 Marks), Report / Letter Writing (20 Marks).
Paper-II (MCQ): i) for posts as at (i) in Table I – Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on rural India) ii) for posts as at (ii) to (x) in Table I: Paper on related discipline Duration: 1, 1/2 hrs. – 100 Marks
Phase – 3: Interview.
The NABARD import dates are for both Grade A and Grade B services posts, candidates can apply online either Grade A or B as per the choice of post.
- NABARAD Assistant Manager Date of Notification: 02.09.2023
- Commencement of Online Application: 02.09.2023 onwards
- Last date of online application: 23.09.2023
NABARAD Assistant Manager Apply Online
- Follow the below link and register with Name and other basic details
- Then fill the education details and upload your Passport Photo and sign
- Once the above procedure is completed then go for fee payment section and pay it
- After that take a printout of the copy for future reference.
NABARD Exam Date
The NABARD exam date is not yet confirmed, candidates wait for few more days to get the NABARD prelims exam date and mains exam date.
NABARD Exam Centers
For Prelims Examinations, there are 33 centers are selected, the list is
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair.|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Srikakulam, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry,
Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Tirupati, Kakinada, Chittor, Eluru,
|Assam||Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur.|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea,
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Durg-Bhilai, Raipur.|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar, Anand
Himmatnagar, Mehsana, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
|Haryana||Hisar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Ambala,
Palwal, Panipat, Rohtak.
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kullu, Shimla, Solan, Una, Mandi, Kangra.|
|Jammu &Kashmir||Samba, Jammu, Srinagar.|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi.|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bidar, Dharwad, Hassan, Gulbarga, Hubli,
Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi, Bagalkot, Mandya.
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta, Ernakulam/Kochi, Kannur, Kasaragod,
Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Pallakad, Thrichur,
|Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Sagar, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna.|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Satara, Ratnagiri, Chandrapur, Solapur, Latur, Dhule, Jalgaon.|
|New Delhi||Delhi – NCR.|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur,
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Pathankot, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala,
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Alwar.|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur,
Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore, Thirupur, Erode,
|Telangana||Hyderabad/Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur,
Noida/Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut,
|Uttarakhand||Roorkee, Dehradun, Haldwani.|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Kalyani,
Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Siliguri.
NABARD Mains Exam Centers
|Name of the Centres|
Prelims and Mains CBT test.
23rd September 2023.