TCS Admit Card 2021: Are you looking for the TCS Next step admit card then you are in the right place for the admit card and call letter information, remember that only shortlisted candidates are called for the online test assessment and interview panel (based on performance in online test) at the allocated respective location. So candidates always eye on the TCS registered email and registered mobile number for SMS. Shortlisted candidates will receive the Email and SMS for test and interview schedule information.
Download the TCS Off Campus 2021 Admit Card for an off-campus drive for the batch of 2021 and 2020 Engineering / BSc/ BCA / PG students of Graduation and Post-graduation courses students across India. Those who did Technical and non-technical courses can eligible for TCS off campus drive and they are ready to for 2021 pass out then apply online on or before the last date.
Those who are looking for TCS Off Campus Admit Card 2021, check the registration ID and date of birth DOB details and Use the same for the admit card download purpose or candidates should wait for a mail from TCS (shortlisted candidates get the call letter email for the online assessment exam and interview schedule. Candidates have to attend as per the slot booking schedule-wise.
TCS Admit Card
TCS Off Campus Admit Cards are released, Shortlisted candidates are called for the Online Assessment exam test at respective venues (assigned centers across India).
- Those who are pass out from 2020 and 2021 batch can apply online on or before the last date.
- TCS Off Campus Exam Date is Scheduled to October 2021.
- TCS Hall Ticket information to be intimated 10 days before the test date
- Shortlisted candidates called for Interviews from after OCT 2021 onwards.
- Eye on registered email and SMS for test date and interview date.
Candidates must not have any backlogs in their academic year and those are not eligible to attend the TCS Off Campus Drive 2021. Candidates must aware of this information. Candidates have at least 60% marks at the academic level so that candidates can eligible for TCS Off Campus Drive.
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA Bachelor of Computer Application / Bachelor of Computer Science / Bachelor of Information Science / Bachelor of Science|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer/Service Desk / IT Dept / Software Engineer Post.|
|Percentage||60% throughout Academics in X/XII/B.Sc/BCA|
|Backlogs||2 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam (To be cleared within the Stipulated Time Duration)|
|Break / Gap allowed||Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years|
|Experience allowed||Freshers and experienced candidates are also eligible for up to 3 years|
|Job Location||Across India / PAN India|
TCS Nextstep Admit Card
TCS NextStep official portal will select the high academic score pass percentage for the online test assessment across PAN India. If you are holding more than 60% pass out marks throughout your academic career then you will be shortlisted for the online computer-based test at test venue (mass off campus recruitment drive) or on campus recruitment drive. Remember that, the mass recruitment drive will be based on the vacancies availability-wise.
The TCS off-campus syllabus should have three levels as per the below mentioned, Candidates must prefer the RS Agarwal books and other standard books for preparation;
- Online Assessment Test (Compter Based Test CBT).
- Interview Panel (Technical and HR Interview).
- Certificate Verification / Document Checking (Originals and Xerox Set).
- The exam will be for two hours and will comprise two sections, each having 35 questions.
- Section A will have simple questions to assess your Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical ability as well as your basic awareness of the industry.
- Section B will have slightly more advanced questions in Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical ability. In addition, it will have questions on programming logic and C programming.
- All 70 questions will of multiple choice types.
- While a very good performance in Section A alone can earn you a chance to go to the Interview round, a good showing in Section B will further enhance your chances.
TCS Off Campus Phase 2 Admit Card
TCS off-campus examination was conducted as per below give scheme, there is time duration as per sectional wise and number questions were asked as per sectional wise and there will be a cutoff mark for each sectional wise. TCS Off Campus – Batch of 2021 and 2020 is a Pan India drive followed by a personal interview process. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
|English||15 Qs||10 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||15 Qs||30 Min|
|Programming Logic||10 Qs||20 Min|
|Coding||1 Problem Statement||30 Min|
Download TCS Off Campus Admit Card
- TCS Hall Tickets Date: October 2021
- TCS Off Campus Exam Date is Scheduled to As per the slot available wise.
- Shortlisted candidates called for Interviews.
- Click on the Login as a Student in the top right side, enter the email ID/ Reference ID and Password and click on the login button.
- Candidates will get TCS Off Campus dashboard, there click on Download the TCS Off Campus Admit Card 2021 / 2020.
- Take a printout copy and attach any Government ID Proof xerox copy.
- Attend the TCS Off Campus Recruitment drive as per given slot wise.
- All the best.!
Your candidature for the TCS Off Campus 2021
- Only Shortlisted candidates who meet the TCS Eligibility criteria will receive Hall Tickets.
- Hall tickets will be sent out after the Last date of Registration for the TCS.
Where can I check my Hall Ticket?
An E-Mail will be sent to your registered E-Mail id.
Admit Card Not Received, Then Contact NextStep TCS
TCS campus commune
Tata Consultancy Service TCS is conducting various coding and work atmosphere programs and other cultural events via campus commune, candidates who actively participate here, may be chances of winning a kind of opportunities and well exposed as a team mentor or team leader in campus commune.
TCS Admit card not received
No need to worry, use the above toll-free number for assistance from the TCS HE team.
- Helpline Number (Xplore): 1800-572-3858
- Helpline Number (IT): 1800-209-3111
- Helpline Number (TCS CBO): 022-67784070
If candidates face any difficulties while downloading hall ticket / admit card, comment below for assistance.
There is no link for the TCS Off campus hall ticket download.
Shortlisted candidates can receive the Email along with Hall ticket Link.
Hall Ticket, Valid ID card, 2 Photos, 1 Pen. (empty papers are supplied at exam center).
Escalate the same to TCS HR team.