TCS off campus drive 2021: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducting off campus drive for the batch of 2021 and 2020 Graduation and Post-graduation PG courses students across India. Those who did Technical and non-technical courses can eligible for TCS off campus drive and they are ready to for 2021 pass out then apply online on or before the last date.
Tata Consultancy Services TCS hiring team dedicated to the new hiring process the entire year as per the schedule-wise and academic year. Students who are coming from Freshers and Experience backgrounds are eligible for the various posts schedule-wise. TCS has provided a new registration link for candidates who are looking for IT and Non-IT opportunities across India, Where TCS will top gaint organization to recruit lakhs of candidates for FY 2021-22. This year TCS has decided to provide opportunities for freshers ad the recruitment drive will continue on new digital domain projects. Both freshers and experienced candidates can register for the TCS NextStep registration portal and keep the registration copy with them for future reference.
TCS hiring board scheduled the recruitment process as per the post wise. TCS has proposed for the application to receive the last date, candidates should check the application status, those who are already applied for the TCS Off-campus drive (2021 & 2020) batch. Apply and wait for 24 hours for the status availability.
tcs off campus drive 2021
Those who have not applied for the TCS recruitment drive can fill the online application form on or before the last date of the TCS Off Campus recruitment drive 2020. Candidates have to follow the below instructions from time to time for the latest TCS Job recruitment news.
FUTURE FORWARD CAREERS TCS Off Campus
Nextstep TCS was implemented for hiring the eligible resources on their academic and recruitment online test and interview based. Nextstep TCS was the official source from the Tata Consultancy Services TCS HR department.
Candidates must not have any backlogs in their academic year and those are not eligible to attend the TCS Off Campus Drive 2021. Candidates must aware of this information. Candidates have at least 60% marks at the academic level so that candidates can eligible for TCS Off Campus Drive.
TCS Off Campus Eligibility
TCS hiring team has scheduled soon for 2021, 2020 candidates for the “Software Engineer Trainee” post, Candidates have to utilize the time for the 2021-22 recruitment process after the Indian COVID19 lockdown is lifted.
- For 2021 pass out candidates are eligible.
- Full-Time Graduates from BBE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA.
- Preferably from the stream of Mass Media, Content creation and PR, Social media, Digital marketing, Publishing, English Literature, Journalism, Communication, Economics and Commerce, and Foreign language Skill.
- 50% throughout Academics in Xth and XIIth and Diploma (If applicable).
- Only up to 1 Pending Backlog is allowed at the time of appearing for the Exam but needs to be cleared by the time the candidate joins TCS upon offer.
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years.
tcs off campus package
TCS Off campus salary norms will depend upon the current market industry, and the TCS salary will be Rs.3 Lakhs to Rs.4 Lakhs.
TCS Off Campus Exam Pattern
For TCS Off Campus Process, candidates should always go through the Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, Programming skills for the selections. These three skills are very important for recruitment success.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning (Verbal and Nonverbal)
- English (General)
- Programming ability
Examdays Private Jobs team suggests, Use the RS Agarwal Books for the practice and practice more and more questions and try to solve the answers without seeing any solution.
If candidates practice more questions in the below sections then they are able to get passed out in the TCS off Campus 2021-22 process.
TCS Hiring team always follows the below TCS Offcampus exam pattern for any selection (most common for all posts exam pattern).
|Name of the Sections||Exam Time||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Total||90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes)||41 Q’s|
TCS Online Test Assessment
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
Things Should Keep In Mind
As we observed in earlier online applications:
- Candidates should submit an accurate date (Check the application before submission).
- No spelling mistakes in the application form
- No active backlogs
- Accurate Details only
- The photo should be recent one only (never submit school level photos)
- Provide the right info in right asked field only.
|TCS Application Form||TCS CodeVita Registration|
|TCS NextStep||TCS Walkins|
|TCS Off Campus Results||TCS Off Campus Admit Card|
|TCS CBO Off Campus Registration||TCSion Registration|
|TCS Future Forward Careers NQT||TCS NQT Registration|
|TCS Jobs For BCA, B.Sc Freshers Off Campus Drive||TCS CBO Test Results|
|TCS CBO Careers||TCS NQT Exam Result|
|TCS Ninja Syllabus||TCS Off Campus Syllabus|
|TCS HumAin Contest||TCS Campus Commune Registration|
|TCS iBegin Login Registration Link||TCS Internship|
|TCS Hiring Challenge||TCS Placement Papers|
|TCS NQT Hall Ticket||TCS Interview Questions|
|TCS Webmail Login||TCS Branches In India|
|TCS E-Mail Writing||TCS Ignite Open Challenge|
|TCS Webmail Login||TCS NQT Placement Papers|
|TCS Zimbra Mail||TCS iON Self Service Learning Hub|
|TCS Verbal Ability Questions||TCS Reasoning Questions|
TCS off campus 2021 registration
The TCS Off-Campus registration is the last date, those who missed the earlier TCS Off-campus drive can apply now.
TCS Off Campus Drive Syllabus
The TCS off campus syllabus should have three levels as per the below mentioned, Candidates must prefer the RS Agarwal books and other standard books for preparation.
TCS off-campus examination was conducted as per below give scheme, there is time duration as per sectional wise, and number questions were asked as per sectional wise and there will be a cutoff mark for each sectional wise.
TCS Off Campus – Batch is a PAN India drive followed by a personal interview process. Post the assessment, interview date, and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive
- TCS Off campus Registration Date: OPEN
- Last date of online registration: 16th Januayr 2022
- TCS Off campus test date: 8th Novemer 2021 onwards
- Interview date will be announced later.
TCS Off Campus Registration
- All Eligible Students or Candidates must visit the TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Link (OPEN)
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button and you will get a new window with the online application form.
- Candidates have to fill in the Personal details, Contact details, Examination Center details, Qualification details, Upload Photo, and final click declaration and enter the security captcha and click submit.
- Once the above step is finished, you will get a unique registration number with a password.
TCS Off Campus Hall Ticket
All interested candidates can download the TCS off campus Hall Tickets / Admit Cards from the below link will help to get TCS Off campus Hall ticket
- All applied candidates can visit the official link: Download TCS Off-campus Hall ticket
- Once a new window opens, log in with the candidate’s details.
- Once login, navigate to download hall ticket / Admit Card 2021 option and download it.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets and take the printout copy and attach any government proof id card xerox copy.
- All the best.
TCS off campus drive 2021 date
The expected TCS Offcampus registration date is scheduled for August/September 2021, candidates who have done 2020 and 2021 passports are eligible.
TCS off campus selection process
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
TCS Off Campus Customer Care Number
TCS off campus tollfree number: 1800-209-3111 (TOLL-FREE)
last date for tcs off campus registration
The last date of the TCS off campus registration will be announced in June/July 2021 month for the offcampus of TCS (various processes).
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Batch
TCS inviting online application form 2021 pass out candidates who having minimum of 60% pass percentage criteria. 2021 pass-out candidates can register for TCS off Campus 2021 pass-out.
TCS Registration Process in Video, Watch Carefully and proceed accordingly.
TCS Upcoming Drive
TCS career opportunities like an open windows for both freshers and experienced candidates, If anyone is interested to work with TCS organization they can simply login into the nextstep portal and register as per the requirement. In TCS company, there are two types of opportunities 1. IT domain opportunists and 2. Non -IT opportunities. Both freshers candidates and experienced employees can register for TCS upcoming drive 2021 and prepare for them in now and attend the upcoming drives in the future.
The expected date is October / November, TCS delaying off campus due to the Pandemic.
Visit the tcsnextstep official website and register yourself and get selected in the TCS off campus.
You will get all TCS Off Campus drive details on examdays private jobs.
Login to nextstep.tcs.com.
As soon as you log in click on “IT”
Click on “Register here“
The details such as name, address, email id, phone number, academic details, certifications appear on the screen.
Fill in the details given and click on Submit.
Selected candidates get the mail for TCS off campus drive.
Only suitable candidates like 2020, and 2021 passouts can register for the TCS Next Step official step.
For 2021-22 FY, Candidates can register first TCS Nextstep and you will get offcampus drive information to SMS and Email.
Expected in the month of August/September.
Visit the TCS NextStep and Apply for any category Jobs like IT/Support (BPO)
Only online can apply in tcsnextstep
Register for the Off campus and Clear the examination and Interview then you’ll be selected for the TCS off campus.
Prepare the Reasoning (verbal and non verbal), Aptitude, English, and Code Test
Score maximum marks in the online assessment and technical interview.