HCL Techbee Offer Letter: HCL Techbee offer letter has been sent to the selected candidates across India, still there will be recruitment is going on. Those who are selected and waiting for the offer letter after document verification, check the below details which may help you for the next round selection procedure.
Check the following details for HCL Techbee Offer Letter and related information, which may useful for the candidates who are willing to join in the HCL techbee curse.
HCL Techbee Offer Letter 2021
HCL Tech Bee Training program fee
- Self payment mode Rs.2,36,000/-
- Bank loan = Rs.30,000/- (Self Made- NEFT Transfer) and Rs.3,00,000/- (Bank loan).
NEFT Account Name and numbers are available on the Intent letter, we are not sharing due to security reasons.
Candidates can transfer either NEFT transfer or Demand draft (DD) either of one.
Once the payment is done, candidates will get LAPTOP from the HCL office, you have to use the same until 12 months of training and after training, you have to return the same.
hcl techbee fees
- 100% program fee waiver if candidates score the above 90% score in your 12 months training course.
- 50% program fee waiver if candidates score the above 85-89.99% score in your 12 months training course.
- If bank loan, the amount will be paid by HCL.
- If casg payment / NEFT transfer, amount will be returned by HCL.
Document Required After Selection
- Signed Copy of the offer letter, acceptance letter, and declaration letter.
- Bank Loan saction letter / NEFT advice
- Class X marks sheet and Passing certificate
- Class XII marks sheet and Passing certificate
- Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate
- Gove Photo ID Card (anyone)
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Self Passport Size Photographs
- Latest CV / Resume with embedded passport size photograph
Program Name, Location, and Batch
- Candidates have to visit the nearest HCL office after confirmation from team or attend the Virtual mode training.
How to check hcl offer letter status
Training Program Structure, Curriculum
- Classroom teaching / Sessions
- Practice Labs
- Online Learning
- Online Assessment
- Incidental training components
Candidates should learn from classroom coaching, e-learning, practical labs work, project work, and assessments tests.
hcl techbee training fees
Once the HCL training is completed, the candidates undergo 6 (six) months of onboard work training either in BPO (Business process outsourcing) and IT (Information Technology) projects. Based on the candidate’s performance, they will allocate to next-level projects along with the software engineer role.
Medical and Life Insurance Coverage
Upon selection, medical and life insurance coverage will be awarded to both employee and his/her family members (Spouse/Parents).
If any candidates are found guilty (marks, qualification, degree, work experience, certificates), then the candidate will be terminated as soon as possible.
hcl techbee training center
Anywhere in the PAN India, which is must be near to candidates.