TCS NQT Off Campus 2021: Tata Consultancy Services TCS conducting National 2021 Qualifier Test TNQT 2021 online examination on October 2020. The Online registrations are opened on 12th October 2020 and scheduled to close the online applications.
Those who are interested and eligible for the National Qualifier Test NQT have to fill the online application on or before the last date. The complete detailed application is available for them in this post. The last date of TCS NQT is extended. Those who are missed then fill the online application form and take the print of the application form.
TCS NQT Off Campus
|Name of the Authority||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Name of the Posts||National Qualifier Test NQT (TNQT)|
|Package||3 / 4 Lakhs|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA|
|Passout Batch||2021 Passouts|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.04.2021|
|Selection Procedure||Assessment & Interview|
TCS NQT Off Campus 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates should complete B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA course from any recognised college/university.
- Freshers and who are less than 2 years experience.
- All Engineering Streams are eligible.
- For M.Sc Candidates should have Computer Science & Information Technology and related stream discipline.
- Mus have 60% Pass percentage.
- 1 active backlog accepted
- Academic gap not exceeded to 1 year.
Pass Out Batch
Only 2021 pass out candidates is eligible for the TCS NQT off drive.
Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Vizag, New Delhi, Noida, and other required locations (PAN India).
- Basic knowledge of the coding / Able to create a new pattern of solutions.
- Understanding the coding logic.
- Able to write code upon the concept.
TCS NQT Package
Selected candidates are eligible for TCS package is in the range of 3 to 4 Lakhs per annum.
TCS NQT Selection Procedure
Shortlisted candidates called for the Written Examination and followed by the HR and Technical Interviews.
TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern & Syllabus
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
|Coding||1 Problem Statement||30|
|Total Questions||41 Questions||90|
Those who are shortlisted in Assessment have to shortlisted for Technical and HR Interviews. Confirmation informed through Email address.
- Commencement of Online Applications: March 2021
- Last date of online application form: 20.04.2021
- TCS NQT Hall Tickets 2021: after 5 days before the exam date
- TCS NQT Online Test Date: 01.05.2021 to 13.05.2021
- TCS NQT Interview Date: Not Available
TCS NQT 2021 Registration
- Those who are eligible for the TCS NQT (TNQT) off-campus drive have to submit the online application on or before the last date.
- TCS NQT 2021 Registration Link
- Make sure that, all the details should be correct including email ID and Mobile number (after submission of application, these options are disabled).
- After submission of the application, take the printout of the application for future reference purposes.
TCS NQT Campus drive 2021 hall ticket
TCS NQT hall tickets are available from 10 days before test date, candidates have to download the hall ticket upon the registered candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
TCS Online Examination Date TCSNQT 2021?
01.05.2021 to 13.05.2021
TCS Interviews scheduled?
TCS TNQT pattern?
Check the above schedule. the exact TCS NQT 2020 pattern is updated.