HCL tech Bee Program Registration: HCL Tech Bee is the early bird program in Information Technology (IT) career when candidates in the XII course, Once of the best opportunity for those who want to settle in the IT field. The course will give you a monthly stipend as well as a degree. When you completed the degree in HCL tech Bee then you’ll hold the degree + 4 years IT experience (which most welcome in this current employment situation).
Those who are eligible for the HCL Tech Bee program, this is the best opportunity in this COVID19 situation, of course, there will be job recession that may occur or may not but in this COVID19 pandemic, it is a good opportunity for Intermediate guys.
Grab this opportunity and apply before June 30th, 2020 online and collect the acknowledgment form for the future purpose.
If you’re completed 12th/XII then you will be eligible for the “HCL TECH BEE” program. The training sessions and degree courses will be provided from the HCL side. The degree course will be allowed only in the HCL suggested Universities across India (Note: Universities are top and best in India) like BITS, Pilani or SASTRA University.
HCL Tech Bee Program Registration
|Name of the Authority||HCL Tech Bee Hiring Department|
|Post Name||Entry Level Jobs|
|Number of Posts||As per Batch wise|
|Age Limit||No Limit|
|Passout year||2019 / 2020 (pass out)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Personal Interview|
|APPSC Official Website||hcltechbee.com|
Techbee HCL Early Career Program
Those who are completed Intermediate /12/XII then are eligible for the entry-level job across India, The selected candidates will be trained under the HCL department as well as allow to complete the degree course in allowed best university India.
For the HCL tech Bee program, candidates have to pay the program fee Rs.2 lakhs (bank loan also available).
Important Note: 100% fee waiver if candidates score more than 90% in training session and 50% fee waiver if candidates score 85-90% score during the training session.
Candidates can pursue UG and PG courses while training period.
|University Name||Under Graduation||Post Graduation|
|SASTRA||BCA – 3 years||MCA – 3 years|
|SASTRA&BITS Pilani||BCA (SASTRA) – 3 years||M.Tech (BITS) – 4 years|
|BITS Pilani||B.Sc- 4 years||M.Sc / M.Tech – 2.5 years / 4 years|
HCL tech bee eligibility
- Candidates must and should complete the Class 12/ XII
- Passout Year: 2019& 2020 (final year)
- Those who are waiting for the 2020 results are also eligible.
- Candidates must study the Mathematics / Business Mathematics in Class XII.
HCL tech bee program fees
For the Tech bee program, the complete program fee is Rs.2 lakhs + Tax. If a student can’t afford then Bank load is available for selected candidates.
hcl tech bee job programmes
- Selected candidates should work a full time IT professional and the starting salary is 2.0 – 2.2 lakhs per annum
- The monthly stipend is Rs.10,000/-.
- Entry-level Positions: Application & Software Development, Infrastructure Management Support, Design Engineer.
- Training will be provided at Noida, Lucknow, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Madurai, and Vijayawada.
Application Fee: Rs.299 + tax applicable online.
- The last date of the HCL Tech bee program: 30.06.2020 (Extended to 7th July 2020)
- The application should be ONLINE only.
HCL tech bee application form 2020
- Eligible candidates can submit the online application form at https://registrations.hcltechbee.com/HCL/
- Once the new window opens then navigate to “Sign Up”
- Now, enter the First Name, Middle name, last name, Contact number, working personal email ID, and then click on the “Verify Email ID”.
- Now enter the OTP (received in Email ID.
- After verification, then fill the complete application form and submit the online application form accordingly.
- Create the Password as your own.
- Upload the Passport photo and Aadhar Card Number, Father Name and address and Pay Rs.299/- and submit the application form.
- Candidates will get Txn ID and Application ID.
- Important Note: Note down the generated reference/application ID and take application print out for future reference.
HCL tech bee exam date 2020
The HCL Tech Bee exam date will be intimated for the registered candidates and download the call letter and attend the exam center and give the online CBT exam.
The HCL Tech Bee exam date will be between the July 10th to 20th, 2020.
HCL Tech Bee helpline number
If candidates face any issues online during the registration process then mail at [email protected]
HCL tech bee program reviews
As per the current industry, the HCL tech bee program designed for the Intermediate candidates who can join in the Software domain industry. It best if you are interested in the Software domain.
Review for the HCL Tech Bee is good (only for Software domain interested candidates)
HCL tech bee program
- Specially designed for Intermediate candidates
- Selected candidates get Rs.10,000/- during the training period
- Selected candidates also get the Degree course from BITS Pilani and SASTRA University.
- Candidates can work MON – FRI = Office work and SAT-SUN = Degree/Engg course (Special classes are allowed).
Candidates can visit the official website hcltechbee.com and click on the signup button and submit the application form accordingly.
As per the current situation and Industry, It much better than the Engineering course. Many candidates join in software field after engineering, it better join early and get the degree certificate too.
It is early bird Software and Core sector program for the Intermediate passed outs and it provides a 3/4 year degree with monthly Rs.10,000 stipend during the training period.