InfyTQ 2021 Registration: Infosys certification program is designed for the technical background candidates to polish their coding and developing skills in various coding languages such as Java, Python, SQL, Oracle, Big data analytics, Android, iOS, and other demanded courses. Also, those who are normal coding skills, are eligible for the certification program.
Infytq mainly targetted for Information Technology (IT) domain and its development solutions, candidates who come with basic knowledge on coding development, aptitude, reasoning skills, Infytq best fit for them. Iftytq tests the candidate’s understanding of various topics and coding enhancement skills. Eligible candidates proceed for InfyTQ 2021 Registration and get verified by email address.
InfyTQ 2021 Registration
|Company Name||Infosys Training Certification Program|
|Post Name||Software Engineer Post|
|Passout Batch||2019 to 2022 batch|
|Selection Rounds||Online Test & Interview|
|Package / Payscale||As per Industry|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Online coding competition 2021 is wholly based on coding skills and decision-making knowledge; participants should have proper knowledge on coding for online Infytq participation.
Infytq test pattern
- Online and Individual participation round
- Infosys interview panel
- The final round for the finalist
Selected and finalists get existing prizes, mentorship, and desired employment in Infosys (Software Engineer post). For Job, initially posted as a System Engineer and later promoted as per the job performance. If you want to be an Infytq finalist, you should clear the online/virtual round, shortlisted candidates called for interview at Infosys location or virtual interview process.
Applicants should have below educational eligibility for Infytq certification program 2022.
- Graduation / Post Graduation – B.Tech, M.Tech, B.E, M.E, M.Sc, M.C.A, and MCM.
- Passout Year – 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019.
- No backlog subjects.
- Minimum 60% marks in the academic career.
Infytq selection process
Candidates should score a minimum of 65% marks in the Infytq 2022 to be eligible for the Software Engineer post in Infosys. Candidates who score above 65% marks are called for the spot job interview.
The number of Infytq attempts are three (3) times in a lifetime
Infytq Exam Pattern
Infytq exam has two assessment sections, there are 2 questions (Hands-On) and questions come under the various topics based on the syllabus.
- Exam will be MCQ Questions.
- Test duration is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- There will be a negative mark in the test.
Infytq syllabus 2022
- Database Managment Systems- RDBMS
- Python: Open System
- OOPS Courses and it developement process
- Waterfall based development
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Scrum concepts
- Quality Assurance
- Engineering Displine concepts
Infytq Registration 2022
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official infytq website infytq.onwingspan.com and click on the registration process for InfyTQ 2021-22 Program.
- Now, enter the following details to finish the registration process;
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Password (created)
- Confirm Password
- Once the above details are entered then click on the “Register” button and check the email for the verification process.
- Once the email verification is completed, now submit the remaioning acdemic details for the slot booking for the assessment and proceed remainig details accordingly.
InfyTQ Online Instrucrions
- After slot booking for the Assessment, the new screen will appear for test taken.
- Candidates should attempt the online test in sequence wise.
- MCQ will have 20 questions and answers will be submitted individually.
- Proceed for the same for all the section and submit the test accordingly.
- Once the test is submitted, then final marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Once the test is completed, reattempt option will be disabled immediately, so you cannot take the test again.
Those who are holding Engineering Degree (UG and PG) and M.Sc, and MA is eligible for the InfyTQ certification program.
Shortlisted candidates will receive a hall ticket/admit card to registered email before 7 days of the exam date.
180 Minutes (3 hours).
Check the email for the exam date for the online assessment.