UGC NET 2019 Notification
UGC NET 2019 Notification Out: University Grant Commission UGC conducting National Eligibility Test NET for June 2019, those who are interested in UGC NET 2019 for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship can apply online on or before the last date 30th March 2019. Those who want to be an Assistant Professor in any premier Indian colleges and universities can apply UGC NET, this NET eligibility gives the priority base to the candidates.
The UGC NET is an India level eligibility examination for both Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) program, where colleges and universities prefer the eligibility score for direct selection of candidates and also offer the maximum pay scale. The Payscale will be according to the UGC norms.
UGC NET June 2019 Exam
|Name of the Authority||University Grant Commission|
|Name of the Examination||National Eligibility Test|
|UGC NET 2019 Month||June 2019|
|UGC Examination Name||UGC NET June 2019|
|Last date to apply online||30.03.2019|
|UGC NET 2019 Exam Date||20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 June 2019|
|UGC NET Exam Mode||Computer Based Only|
- Candidates have a Master’s degree or equivalent or Ph.D. from any recognized university or college from UGC / AICTE.
- Candidates should have 55% in an academic career and 50% for SC/ST Candidates.
- There will be 5% of relaxation for Ph.D. degree holders.
- Those who already have NET/SET/SLET are exempted.
- Candidates age limit should be not more than 30 Years as on 01.01.2019 for JRF Candidates
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD) up to 5 years.
- No age limit for Assistant Professors.
Online Application Fee
- The General/UR/OC candidates can pay application fee Rs.1,000/-
- The OBC-NCL candidates can pay application fee Rs.500/-
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates can pay application fee Rs.250/-
UGC NET Cut off Marks 2019
|Category Wise Candidates||Minimum Marks|
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PWD/SC/ST||35%||35%|
UGC NET Exam Scheme
- UGC NET examination will be conducted online only.
- All questions are in objective type only
- UGC NET was two papers examination, available in both English and Hindi medium.
- No negative mark in UGC NET examination.
|Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration of Exam|
|Paper I||100||50||1 hr|
|Paper II||200||100||2 hr|
UGC NET Syllabus 2019
The UGC NET Syllabus 2019 is updated as on 01.02.2019 for June 2019 examination purpose, those who are looking for the new and updated syllabus can download in both English and Hindi medium. Candidates can download the direct in PDF format.
- UGC NET 2019 online applications activated as on 01.03.2019
- Last date of UGC NET 2019 online application: 30.03.2019
- UGC NET Admit Card 2019: 15.05.2019
- UGC NET Exam Date 2019: 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 June 2019
- UGC NET Result 2019: by 09.07.2019
How to Apply UGC Online
- Those who are eligible for UGC NET 2019 June examination – Apply Online
- Select the appropriate notification “UGC NET 2019” and click on the new registration tab and fill the application accordingly.
- Make the online payment and submit the application, after submission of application. Take the printout of application form for future reference.