OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant Notification
OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant Notification 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) inviting online applications from eligible candidates to fill the 878 Ayurvedic Assistant and Homeopathic Assistant vacancy posts for FY 2019 – 2020.
Those who are interested to apply for Ayurvedic Assistant and Homeopathic Assistant posts, can check the candidate’s eligibility, syllabus, written exam pattern, and previous papers and other important examination.
OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Ayurvedic Assistant, Homeopathic Assistant|
|Number of Posts||878|
|Age Limit||18 to 32 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.04.2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
Candidates must and should complete the 10+2 education from any recognized University/ College.
The candidates must and should have age limit between the 18 to 32 years. Age relaxation applicable as per the reservation.
Selected candidates will receive Rs.8750/- per month as per the notification.
- Those who belong to OC and OBC candidates can pay online application fee Rs.100/-
- No fee for other candidates.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
The selection procedure is based on the written examination only and followed by Document verification.
- Date of Notification: 08.03.2019
- Date of commencement of online application: 08.03.2019
- Last date of online application: 07.04.2019
How to Apply Ayurvedic Assistant Online
- Those who are eligible for Ayurvedic Assistant and Homeopathic Assistant posts – Apply Ayurvedic Assistant online
- Select the appropriate Notification and apply online as per the instructions.
- Make the online payment as per reservation and submit the final application.
- Take the print out of application for reference purpose.
OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant Exam date
Exam Date is not announced yet Probably on June- July
- 1 OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant Notification