NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Released for 80 Vacancies Application Link
NIELIT Recruitment 2023: The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT job recruitment board has released Draftsman, lab Assistant, Tradesman, and helper posts to fill the 80 vacancies. Eligible candidates can submit online applications on or before the last date. Recruitment online application before the last date of 31st October 2023.
For NIELIT Recruitment 2023, candidates should check the eligibility, age limit, application date, important dates, exam schedule, selection procedure, criteria for the selections, admit card, and other important dates.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||NIELIT Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Draftsman, lab Assistant, Tradesman, and Helpers Posts|
|Number of Posts||80 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Matriculation and ITI|
|Age Limit||Max 27 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||31.10.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Interview|
NIELIT Eligibility 2023
Candidates should have matriculation with an ITI degree (2 years duration) from any recognized university/college, candidates should have any relevant experience.
NIELIT Age Limit 2023
Candidates should have an age limit of not more than 27 years as of 31.10.2023 for selected posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- For General / OBC candidates - Rs.200/-
- For other candidates - No fee
NIELIT Selection Procedure 2023
- Written Tests
- Skill Tests For Draftsman and Tradesman B posts
- Document verification
- Medical Tests
NIELIT Vacancies 2023
- Draftsman C Posts - 05
- Lab Assistant A Posts - 05
- Lab Assistant B Posts - 20
- Tradesman B Posts - 26
- Helpers B Posts - 24
Total number of posts are - 80 vacancies.
NIELIT Pay Scale 2023
Selected candidates are eligible for the monthly salary as per below;
- Draftsman C Posts - Pay Level - 5 = Rs. 29,200 to 92,300/-
- Lab Assistant A Posts - Pay Level - 4 = Rs. 25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-
- Lab Assistant B Posts - Pay Level - 2 = Rs. 19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Tradesman B Posts - Pay Level -2 = Rs. 19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Helpers B Posts - Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-