MPUDC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Application Link mpudc.co.in
MPUDC Recruitment 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Urban and Housing Department recruitment board has released various job notifications in order to fill the Draftsman, Sub Engineer, and Tracer posts job notification to fill the approximate 545 vacancies. Those who are looking for MPUDC jobs in the state, can check the apply online, once the online application link is applied.
For MPUDC Recruitment 2023, candidates may check the important aspects of the job notification and complete details. If candidates are looking for more information on MPUDC, they can simply check the official job notification and submit the appropriate job notification.
MPUDC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Madhya Pradesh Urban and Housing Department|
|Post Name||Draftsman, Sub Engineer, Tracer, and Other Posts|
|Number of Posts||545 Vacancies|
|Qualification||12th / Degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|Last Date of Apply||To be notified Later|
|Selection Procedure||Written examination|
MPUDC Eligibility 2023
Candidates should have an educational qualification as per the below wise;
- Draftsman Posts: ITI with relevant discipline/subject.
- Sub Engineer Posts: Graduation in relevant discipline.
- Tracer Posts: ITI / Diploma / Graduation in relavant subject.
MPUDC Age Limit
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 40 years as of the notification date. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise;
- For SC / ST candidates - 5 years
- For OBC candidates - 3 years
- For PWD candidates - 10 years
- For Ex-Serviceman candidates - 3 years.
MPUDC Important Dates
- MPUDC Online Application Date 2023: To be notified Soon
- MPUDC Last Date for the Online Application: 30 days of notification date.
- MPUDC Exam Date 2023: To be notified.
- MPUDC Admit Card Date 2023: 10 days before the exam date.
- MPUDC Results 2023 Date: 15 days from exam date.
MPUDC Online Application Form
Candidates should have to visit the official link https://mpudc.co.in/ and check the detailed notification.
Once the notification is released for the various posts, you can submit the online application form.
Once the application form is submitted, take the printout for future reference purposes.