RRB Group D Question Paper 29 November 2018 1st Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 29 November 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 29 November 2018 1 shift
- What is the capital of Meghalaya? – Shillong
- 21st FIFA World Cup was started in which country? – Russia
- Which is World’s First Fully Solar Operated Solar Airport ? – Kochi/Cochin International Airport
- When is World Ocean Day celebrated? – 8th June
- Who is the Women and Children Welfare Minister? – Maneka Gandhi
RRB Group D Question 29 November Shift 1
- What is used as fuel in nuclear reactor? – Uranium
- Which gas do not cause pollution in the air? – Carbon dioxide
- Hertz is the unit of ? – Frequency
- Which instrument converts mechanical energy into electrical energy. Generator
- Why are sun rays considered harmful?
- What percent of the normal human body contains oxygen?
- What is the instrument used to measure the purity of milk Lactometer
- What is the chemical formula of Magnesium Oxide? – MgO
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 29 November 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- • Ages
• Number Series – 1 Qs
• Trigonometry 2 QS
• Probability – 1 Q
- • Profit & Loss
• D.I – 1 Q4
RRB Group D 29 November 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Assumption – 2 questions
• Figure based
• Mirror Image – 1 Qs
• Alphabetical series
• Coding-Decoding – 2 Qs
• Statement & Conclusion – 4-5 Qs
- • Ages
RRB Group D Question Paper 29 November 2018 1st in Hindi
- मेघालय की राजधानी क्या है? – शिलांग
- 21 वें फीफा विश्व कप किस देश में शुरू किया गया था? – रूस
- दुनिया का पहला पूर्णतः सौर संचालित सौर हवाई अड्डा कौन सा है? – कोच्चि
- अंतरराष्ट्रीय हवाई अड्डे विश्व महासागर दिवस कब मनाया जाता है? – 8 वीं जून
- महिला और बाल कल्याण मंत्री कौन है? – मेनका गांधी
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.
- 1 RRB Group D Question Paper 29 November 2018 1st Shift
- 2 RRB Group D 29 November 2018 Examination
- 3 RRB Group D Question Paper 29 November 2018 1 shift
- 4 RRB Group D Question 29 November Shift 1
- 5 RRB Group D Exam Analysis 29 November 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- 6 RRB Group D 29 November 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 7 RRB Group D Question Paper 29 November 2018 1st in Hindi
- 8 Related