RRB Group D Question Paper 28 November 2018 2nd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 28 November 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 28 November 2018 2 shift
- Who is the author of book “The Roaster Bar”?
- Where is Indian Archeological Survey Department located?
- Where is the head quarter of WTO located?
- Who is the President of Indian Olympics Federation?
- What is the currency of Hungary?
- When is National Youth Day celebrated?
- Who has won ICC 2018 under 19 world cup? India
- When did Gandhi Irwin Pact take place? 5th March 1931
- Adjacent to which river is the Harappa Civilization remains situated? Bhogava River
- Which region is called the Food Bowl of the world?
- Who established “Abhinav Bharat”/ ” Modern India”?
- Where is the Etmattullah Mosque situated? Casablanca, Morocco
- Who sat on the throne after Jahangir?
- Who is the Present Home Secretary of India?Rajiv Gauba
- Which Freedom Fighter got hanged at the youngest age? Khudiram Bose
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Indigo Paints? MS Dhoni
- What is the full of BHEL? Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
- On which year was English East India Company established?31st December 1600
- Currency of Jordan Jordanian dinar
- Who discovered long radio waves? Heinrich Hertz
RRB Group D Question 28 November Shift 2
- What amount of blood is present in a normal condition of human body?
- What is the function of RBC in our body?
- Due to which microorganism, is malaria spread?
- Which component is present in onion?
- Which disease is caused due to deficiency of Vitamin B?
- Which is essential for digestion of food inside the stomach?
- Which instrument converts mechanical energy into electrical energy. Generator
- Why are sun rays considered harmful?
- What percent of the normal human body contains oxygen?
- What is the instrument used to measure the purity of milk Lactometer
- What is the chemical formula of Magnesium Oxide? – MgO
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 28 November 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- • Ages
• Number Series – 1 Qs
• Trigonometry 2 QS
• Probability – 1 Q
- • Profit & Loss
• D.I – 1 Q4
RRB Group D 26 November 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Assumption – 2 questions
• Figure based
• Mirror Image – 1 Qs
• Alphabetical series
• Coding-Decoding – 2 Qs
• Statement & Conclusion – 4-5 Qs
- • Ages
RRB Group D Question Paper 28 November 2018 1st in Hindi
- 19 विश्व कप के तहत आईसीसी 2018 किसने जीता है? इंडिया
- गांधी इरविन समझौते कब हुआ? 5 मार्च 1931
- हरप्पा सभ्यता किस नदी के निकट स्थित है? भोगव नदी
- किस क्षेत्र को दुनिया का खाद्य बाउल कहा जाता है?
- “अभिनव भारत” / “आधुनिक भारत”किसने स्थापित किया?
- Etmattullah मस्जिद कहाँ स्थित है? कैसाब्लांका, मोरक्को
- जहांगीर के बाद सिंहासन पर कौन बैठा था?
- भारत का वर्तमान गृह सचिव कौन है? राजीव गौबा
- सबसे कम उम्र में किस स्वतंत्रता सेनानी को फांसी दी गई? खुदीराम बोस
- इंडिगो पेंट्स का ब्रांड एंबेसडर कौन है? मस धोनी
- भेल क्या है? भारत हेवी इलेक्ट्रिकल लिमिटेड
- किस वर्ष अंग्रेजी ईस्ट इंडिया कंपनी की स्थापना हुई थी? 31 दिसंबर 1600
- जॉर्डन की मुद्रा जॉर्डनियन दिनार
- लंबी रेडियो तरंगों की खोज किसने की? हेनरिक हर्ट्ज
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.
- 1 RRB Group D Question Paper 28 November 2018 2nd Shift
- 2 RRB Group D 28 November 2018 Examination
- 3 RRB Group D Question Paper 28 November 2018 2 shift
- 4 RRB Group D Question 28 November Shift 2
- 5 RRB Group D Exam Analysis 28 November 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- 6 RRB Group D 26 November 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 7 RRB Group D Question Paper 28 November 2018 1st in Hindi
- 8 Related