RRB Group D Question Paper 24 September 2018 1st Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 24 september 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB Group D Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB Group D Question Paper 24 September 2018
- Who is the CEO of Samsung?
- When did Mahatma Gandhi start the Dandi March?
- Who is the governor of Pondicherry?
- Who is the brand Ambassador of Skill India?
- In which state has IndianNavy started the “Operation Madad”?
- Who won the Kabaddi World Cup 2016?
- Which state sees the first Sunrise in India?
- Who was the father of Russian Revolution?
- Who presents the general budget in parliament?
- Who is the governor of Jammu Kashmir?
- Who won the ICC lifetime award for women?
- Where will Asian Games take place in 2022?
- Which Vitamin in found in Amla?
- Who was the first Governer general of India?
- Which state has initiated the “Jeevan Beema Yojna?”
- Who has won the Golden Boot Award in FIFA 2018
- Where will International Film Festival India take place?
- Which state has banned the use of mobiles within school premises?
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Audi?
- Who is the first Women judge of High court of Pakistan?
- What is the max duration for which the governor remains active?
- What is the position of India in production of Steel?
- Which state has initiated e-chalan for vehicles?
- Which state has approved two Women battalion segments?
- What was the original name of Gautam Budhha?
- Who was the first women ruler of India?
- Where is Gateway of India situated?
- What was the original name of Swami Dayanand Saraswati?
- Where is Eiffel Tower situated?
- Which sport is Milkha Sigh related to?
RRB Group D Question 24th September Shift 1
- Why is galvanometer used?
- What is the valency of Magnesium
- What is the unit of acceleration?
- How does change along the list?
- What is the mass of proton?
- Which protein is obtained in egg?
- Where is the highest value of g on earth?
- Which element is used in Bulb filament?
- Which part of our eyes lets the light inside it?
- Which elements are found in the 18th group of periodic table?
- What is the chemical formula of rust?
- Which is the universal test for estimating pH value
- Where is bile secreted?
- What is the SI Unit if Frequency
- The formula of Kinetic energy
- F, Cl, Br, I – Which has the lowest electronegativity?
- What is the pH value of Milk of Magnesia
- v=u+at based numerical
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th September 2018 Shift 1 – Mathematics
- If 3/5th of 60% of a number is 36, then find the number.
- If on selling a commodity at 45 lakhs, the loss is 5 times the loss on selling the commodity at 69 lakhs. Find the CP.
- Find the square root of 5476
- If the length of a train is 200 m, and the speed is 60Km/hr. What is the time taken to cross a pole?
- If the length is increased by 15% and breadth decreased by 15%, then what is the change in area.
- If SP of 5 pen is equal to CP of 4 pens. Find out the loss% or profit %.
- If the ratio of present age of A :B is 7:3. And after 3 years it becomes 2:1. Find the age of A.
RRB Group D 24th September 2018 Shift 1 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Blood Relations 1Qs
- Syllogism – 3Qs
- If DEAF is 16, then what will HEAT be written as?
- Find the odd one: Tyre, Speed, break, gear
- Which day was on 17th October 1982?
- Venn Diagram
- Numeric Series
- Mirror Image 1Qs
- Coding Decoding
- Figure Counting 1Qs