RRB Group D Question Paper 22 October 2018 2nd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 22 October 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 22 October 2018 2 shift
- Recently, Who launched “Innovative India Platform?
- Who is CEO of ICICI?
- Who is the writer of “Recasting India: How Entrepreneurship is changing the world’s largest Democracy”?
- Who is the Director of MOM?
- Who won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna 2017 in Weightlifting?
- Recently, The Govt. accepted the fusion of Vodafone with another Telecom Company?
- Who is the Governor of Sikkim?
- M-Sehat Yojna is related to which Indian state?
- Who is Chief Minister of Sikkim?
- Who is the Founder of Solanki Dynasty?
- Where is the Indian Dairy Research Centre located?
- Nehru Trophy is related to which sports?
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of GST?
- The city of Pune is located on the banks of which river?
- Who wrote Humayunama?
- Amma cement Yojna is related to which Indian state?
- What is the capital of Argentina?
- Which planet is called the sister of Earth?
- Who won Padma Bhushan 2018?
- Mahatma Gandhi was the Editor for which weekly newspaper?
- Which India’s first paperless Newspaper?
- Who wrote the book “I am s Girl of color?
- Which is the last state to abolish Vidhan Parishad?
- Shikha Tandon is related to which sport? Swimming
- Author of the book “Midnight Children”? Salman Rushdie
- Cm of Goa? Manohar Parrikar
- Director of the film “Bareily ki Barfi”? Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari
- Chief Justice of Supreme Court? Ranjan Gogoi
- Satyagraha was started in which year? 1917
- Sudhir Tripathi is the Chief Secretary of which state? Jharkhand
- Brand Ambassador of IIFA Awards Melbourne?
- CEO of Adobe? Shantanu Narayen
- CM of Andhra Pradesh? Nara Chandrababu Naidu
- The currency of Argentina? Argentine Peso
- The successor of Shahjahan? Aurangzeb
- Full form of NITI? National Institution for Transforming India
- What is the ranking of India in Test Cricket? 1
- What is the image on Rs 200 note? Sanchi Stupa
RRB Group D Question 22 October Shift 2
- When was Mendeleev Periodic Table was published?
- Mendel completed his experiment with which plant?
- Who invented X-ray?
- What is the scientific name of VItamin B12?
- What is the chemical name of Brimstone?
- Which part of the human body gets affected by rabies?
- In which group Xenon is placed?
- From which language had Botany originated?
- Who invented saffron?
- What is the Atomic Weight of Chlorine?
- Which the largest outer organ of a Human body?
- Which element has the symbol “W”?
- Smallest bone in human body?
- SI unit of Power?
- 1 Numerical on Potential energy?
- If we mix any metal with mercury, then what is the result called?
- Sodium is kept in which oil?
- What is the WBC count in blood?
- What will be the mass of 10 moles of CO2?
- 2,8,3 electronic configuration is related to which group or period?
- Ringworm is what caused by?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 22 October 2018 Shift 2 Mathematics
- If an article is sold @Rs. 354, a person incurs a loss of 25%. Then at what price should he sell the article to gain a profit of 25%?
- 1,3,5,7,…. Find the 10th term of the series?
- Rate= 5%, T=2 Yrs, Yearly installment= Rs 882. Find the Principle?
RRB Group D 22 October 2018 Shift 2 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Which day was 21st January 1972?
- In 24 hours, how many times do both hands of the clock coincide?
- Blood Relation – 2-3 Qs
- Syllogisms – 3 Qs
- Water Image of 8.30?
- Venn Diagram – 2 Qs
- Mirror Image of MAT?
- Coding Decoding – 3 Qs
RRB Group D Question Paper 22 October 2018 1st Shift in Hindi
- शिखा टंडन किस खेल से संबंधित है? तैराकी
- “आधी रात बच्चे” किताब के लेखक? सलमान रुश्दी
- गोवा का सीएम? मनोहर पर्रिकर
- फिल्म “बेरेली की बर्फी” के निदेशक? अश्विनी अय्यर तिवारी
- सुप्रीम कोर्ट के मुख्य न्यायाधीश? रंजन गोगोई
- सत्याग्रह की शुरुआत किस वर्ष हुई थी? 1917
- सुधीर तिरपति किस राज्य के मुख्य सचिव हैं? झारखंड
- आईआईएफए पुरस्कार मेलबर्न के ब्रांड एंबेसडर?
- एडोब के सीईओ? शांतनु नारायण
- आंध्र प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री? नारा चंद्रबाबू नायडू
- अर्जेंटीना की मुद्रा? अर्जेंटीना पेसो
- शाहजहां के उत्तराधिकारी? औरंगजेब
- एनआईटीआई का पूरा रूप? भारत को बदलने के लिए राष्ट्रीय संस्थान
- टेस्ट क्रिकेट में भारत की रैंकिंग क्या है? 1
- 200 रुपये पर छवि क्या है? साँची का स्तूप
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.