English Test Online
Those who are preparing for the online English examination (test-based) for various competitive examinations, they can attempt and practice the English test online.
Q1. If you are thirsty, you can drink buttermilk. This is;
- a simple sentence
- a compound sentence
- a complex sentence
- an interrogative sentence
Q2. You must take care of your parents. This sentence indicates;
Q3. Choose the word with wrong spelling
Q4. Choose the list of words in the correct alphabetical order
- command, commander, commanding, commandant
- commander, command, commandant, commanding
- commander, commandant, commanding, command
- command, commandant, commander, commanding<
Q5. They’ll never believe us. Choose the correct question tag of this sentence.
- will they ?
- don’t they ?
- won’t they ?
- aren’t they ?
Read the passage and choose the correct answer to the question given after.
Nicholas learnt to make strong kites modeled on the Japanese kites, Rokkaku that could endure harsh winds. A novice in his chosen field, set out to train himself.
The purpose of Nicholas to make strong kites on the model of “Rokkaku” was :
- to train himself how to fly kites
- to withstand harsh winds
- to create history in the field of kite flying
- to take them to Japan.
Q7. What ______ yesterday?. Choose the correct verb and subject that fit the blank.
- did you did
- will you do
- do you do
- did you do
“You will pick Oakum tomorrow morning,” said the gentleman
Choose the correct reported speech of the sentence.
- The gentleman said that he would pick Oakum the next day morning.
- The gentleman told that he will pick Oakum the next day morning.
- The gentleman said that he would pick Oakum tomorrow morning.
- The gentleman asked that he would pick Oakum tomorrow morning.
Q9. He groaned in despair. Choose the antonym of the word “despair”.
I ______ this letter at once.
Choose the correct form of the verb that fits the blank.
- will post
- will be posting
- will have posted