Dear #examdays Readers,
English is the major concept in SSC CHSL CGL, PSU, and Bank exams to test candidate communication verbal and non-verbal skills and verbal analytic skills where a candidate can apply these English verbal and non-verbal skills in a work environment after getting a job.
What is English One Word Substitution:
It is a process to execute exact matching word to given word or define the definition of word or matching appropriate or related meaning terms.
- examdays – Testing the student knowledge levels of particular subjects
- Attitude – Express the candidate mental and physical appearance
- Model– a person who shows or act or perform
- Doctor – A Person who can treat the patient or treatment, needy person
- Autocracy – government by one person
- Hackers– Who can steal the information from another source with unauthorizedly
- Mother – Who cares for family and took complete responsibility
- Arsenal – a place for ammunition and weapons
- Archives – a place where government or public records are kept.
- A paper/story/poem first written out by hand
A.Handicraft B. Manuscript
C.Handiwork D. Thesis
2. The branch of biology concerned with cyclical physiological phenomena
A. Chronobiology B.Radiology.
C. Terminology 4. Anesthesia
3. Certain to happen
A. evitable B. Inevitable
C. Inevitable D. Inevitable’s
4. An emotional disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat.?
A. Anorexia B. Bibliophobia
C. Centrophobia D. Chronophobia
5. One who makes an official examination of accounts
A. Auditor B. Amateur
C.Agnostic D. Apostate
6. causing death
A. Immoral B. Fatal
C. Indefatigable D. Heretic
7. a person, who is indifferent to pleasure and pain and has control over his passions.?
A.Regicide B. Parole
C. Stoic D. Sanatorium
8. A job with high salary but little responsibility.
A. Sinecure B. insecure
C. Better cure D. Stoic
9.A job carrying no salary
A.Honorary B. Memento
C.Honorarium D. Memorandum
10. Dubai has __ building in the world.
- the tallest
- the tallest
Ask more study materials at [email protected]