YSR Rythu Bharosa List
Andhra Pradesh State (A.P.) welfare department has released a new scheme for the AP farmers to provide the financial assistance per annum Rs.13,500/- in the bank account from the AP Government. The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched on October 15th, 2019 by AP Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy at Kurnool district. Eligible farmers can apply at respective Village/Mandal centers with the family details.
After YSR Rythu Bharosa application forms submitted, then eligible formers can check the application status scheme information (If Rejected or Approved). The status of the application form is available on the official website. For the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, the AP Cabinet approved Rs.5,000/- crore fund for 2019-2020 FY. All eligible farmers should apply with the required documents in respected village Sachivalayam offices.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligibility
- Should be a permanent native of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Land limit up to 5 acres
- Farmer should belong to BPL Scheme (BPL = Below Poverty Line)
- Farmers should be registered the land
- It should not have any other benefits from other schemes.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Documents
- Should have Identity Proof like Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Voter ID Card.
- Should have Bank Account Details
- Should have BPL Rational Card
- Registration Certificate
- Native Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Land Documents
YSR Rythu Bharosa List
YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list is scheduled to releases, the date of the list available is not yet finalized but, Eligible applicants can get direct payment to their individual bank account.
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Anantapur List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa East Godavari List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Kadapa List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Kurnool List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Krishna List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Guntur List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Chittoor List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Nellore List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa West Godavari List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Prakasam List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Vizianagaram List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Visakhapatnam List||Available Soon|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Srikakulam List||Available Soon|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List 2020
- The financial aid supplies to the farmers total Rs.50,000/- in the four installments with equal amount Rs.13,500/-
- Total YSR Rythu Bharosa funds released Rs.5,000/- through Scheme.
- Free Power supply will be given to farmers around 9 hours per day.
- Farmers should work on the 5 acres of land with this amount.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Link
|AP District||YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020|
|ఈస్ట్ గోదావరి||Available Here|
|పశ్చిమ గోదావరి||Available Here|
ysr rythu bharosa list in telugu
YSR rythu bharosa beneficiary list will be available in January 2020 month.
Applied farmers can check the status here: https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Reports/PaymentStatus
Rs.13,500/- per year, and total amount Rs.50,000/-
You can apply to the nearest Sachivalayam Office and after that check the payment status on the official website.
The Date is not yet scheduled but soon to available for the Applicants bank account.
There is no proper date and time for payment release.