APSRTC Conductor Syllabus 2023: Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation The APSRTC recruitment board has scheduled to release the Conductor post for FY 2023-24. Eligible candidates can check the important points about the exam pattern, exam syllabus, and other related information for the exam syllabus, which helps the exam preparation.
Those looking for the APSRTC Conductor syllabus also check the important aspects of the exam pattern, number of questions, number of marks, and important topics (Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ); all this information is important for exam preparation. There are many vacancies included in the Driver and conductor posts, candidates can check the important aspects of the exam syllabus and exam pattern.
APSRTC Conductor Syllabus 2023
Eligible candidates must visit the nearby Depot Manager, Motor Vehicle Inspectors, and District Transport officials for an application form and further selections.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Certificate from any Near or Specified Govt Hospital.
APSRTC Syllabus will be based on the post-wise only;
APSRTC Conductor Exam Pattern
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
APSRTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2023
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- General Science every day in Life
- Environmental Issues & Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economics in TS
- Indian Constitution
- Political System in India
- Modern Indian History
- Andhra Pradesh History and Movement
- Andhra Pradesh Culture, Heritage, Literature, Arts, and Society.
- Andhra Pradesh Schemes and Policies
APSRTC General English Syllabus
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Sentence Arrangement (Ascending and descending)
- Data Interpretation (table, chart)
- Antonyms and Synonyms words
- Direct & Indirect speech
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks (one or two blanks)
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Paragraph Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors.(one or two)
APSRTC Mental Ability Syllabus
- Number System
- Simple Interest (SI)
- Compound Interest (CI)
- Ratio & Propagation
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Work and Wages
- Time and Distance
- Clocks and Calendars
APSRTC Conductor Jobs Syllabus
For further information on the RTC conductor job syllabus, we suggest waiting for the official notification in order to download the complete exam syllabus and exam pattern details.
Complete APSRTC conductor syllabus were listed for the offline examination, candidates should follow the 10th Class / SSC standard syllabus for the exam preparation purpose.