APSRTC Recruitment 2023: Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation APSRTC recruitment board has scheduled to release the Driver, Medical Officer, and Conductor posts to fill the 2000+ vacancies for FY 2023-24. Eligible candidates can submit the online application form on or before the last date. The online application form is available on the official link only.
For APSRTC Recruitment 2023, candidates can check the latest notification details, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, exam fee, selection criteria, application date, exam date, exam pattern, vacancies, selection procedure, online application form, answer key, results, and other important details.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర గవర్నమెంట్ నుంచి APSRTC ఉద్యోగ ప్రకటన తొందర్లోనే వెలువడనుంది దీంట్లో దాదాపుగా ఇరవై వేలకు పైగా ఉద్యోగ ప్రకటన చేసే అవకాశం ఉందని ఒక అంచనా. ఇప్పటికే నిరుద్యోగులు లక్షల్లో ఉన్నారు కాబట్టి వారిని దృష్టిలో పెట్టుకుని ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ నుంచి కనీసం పైగా 20 వేలకు పైగా ఉద్యోగాలపై ప్రకటన చేసి అవకాశం ఉంది. మనకు ఉన్న సమాచారం ప్రకారం సంక్రాంతి కానుకగా ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఏపీపీఎస్సీ నుంచి మరిన్ని తాజా నోటిఫికేషన్ వచ్చే అవకాశం ఉంది, దీంట్లో భాగంగా ఏపీపీఎస్సీ మరియు ఇతర గవర్నమెంట్ శాఖల నుంచి తదితర ఉద్యోగ ప్రకటన చేసే అవకాశం ఉన్నది కావున అభ్యర్థులందరూ వారి యొక్క క్వాలిఫికేషన్ ప్రకారం సరైన మరియు ఎంపిక ఉద్యోగాలపై ఉద్యోగాలపై దృష్టి పెట్టుకొని ఆయ పరీక్షలకు సిద్ధం కావాలని సూచిస్తున్నారు.
To be filled Posts
- Drivers Posts
- Conductor Posts
- Junior Assistant Posts
- Mechanical Supervisor Posts
- Medical Officers Posts
- As per sourcs, more than 2000+ vacancies are released soon.
- APSRTC New Notification official source information is available from November last week or December.
- Candidates have to prepare for the examination as per the post wise.
- The remaining details are available on this page on a timely basis.
APSRTC Recruitment 2023
Notification Number: Available Soon
Job Type: Permanent Government Jobs
Rotational shift wise work allocation for Driver and Conductor posts.
- Morning Shift
- Afternoon Shift
- Night Shift (if any)
Weekly leave as per the availability day (Mon to Sun- rotational allowed).
For Medical Officer Posts – Regular Jobs and rotational shifts are allowed.
|Name of the Authority||APSRTC Recruitment Job Board|
|Post Name||Driver, Medical Officer, and Conductor Posts|
|Number of Posts||2000+ Vacancies|
|Qualification||10th / SSC / 12th / Intermediate|
|Age Limit||18 to 44 years|
|Application Link Date||Available Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Driving Test (For Drivers), and Document Verification|
Job Eligibility Details
Candidates should have educational qualifications as per the below qualification wise;
- Driver Posts: SSC / 10th from any state board. (TS candidates are also eligible under non local category)
- Conductor Posts: SSC / 10th from any state board (TS candidates are also eligible under non local category).
- Medical Officer Posts: MBBS Degree from any recognized University / College.
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 44 years as of 01.07.2023. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise;
- OBC / BC candidates – 3 years of relaxation
- SC / ST candidates – 5 years of relaxation
- PWD candidates – 10 years of relaxation
- Ex-serviceman candidates – 5 years of relaxation
- AP Government Employees – Upto 5 years of relaxation
Online Exam Application Fee
The application fee is paid only on the Official AP Government website online mode only; No offline application form is available.
- For OC / OBC / BC / EWS candidates – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST / PWD / EX-SM candidates – Rs.150/-
- The application fee will be paid online only; No offline mode is applicable.
- Use the Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Total Posts||2000+ Posts|
APSRTC Pay Scale
Selected candidates are eligible for the monthly salary as per the post wise;
- APSRTC Driver Salary – Rs.21,350/- to Rs.32,700/-
- APSRTC Bus Conductor Salary – Rs.18,000/- to Rs.25,000/-
- APSRTC Medical Officer Salary – Rs.36,000/- to Rs.63,700/-
Further details for the jobs and their salary will be updated per the official notification; candidates can check the further info on this page for the candidate reference purpose.
- TA – Travel Allowances
- DA – Dear Allowances
- Health Insurance for Family
- Life Insurance (accidental death cases, lumpsum will be handover to family / Spouse).
- Yearly bonus from State Government.
- And other allowances are allowed.
Furthermore, APSRTC allowances are applicable as per the job wise; refer to the Salary slip for additional information.
APSRTC Exam Pattern
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Reasoning (Verbal and Non Verbal)||50||50|
- Exam Duration – 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Exam Question Paper Medium – English and Telugu
- No Negative Mark on the exam
- Exam Mode – Offline or Online (Not Yet Decided)
APSRTC important notification dates are available once the official notification is released. Further details are updated on this page for the candidate’s reference purpose;
- APSRTC Online Application Date: Available Soon
- APSRTC Last date for online application: Available Soon
- APSRTC Admit Card / Hall ticket date: 10 days before the exam date
- APSRTC Exam Date: NA
- APSRTC Results Date: 15 – 30 days after the exam date.
APSRTC Jobs Apply Online
Eligible candidates must visit the online application link, select the job notification, make the online application exam fee, and then submit the online application form.
- Candidates can visit the official link “apsrtc.ap.gov.in“.
- Now Navigate to the “Recruitment” Page on the left side of the menu option.
- Once the recruitment page is open, check with the latest notification on the official link.
- Check the Driver, Conductor, Medical Officer, and other related jobs are available on this page.
- Now check the official APSRTC job notification, read the official notification pdf, and then download it.
- If you are eligible, submit the online application as per the eligibility wise and make the application fee as per the reservation.
Once the application form is submitted, take the printout of the application form for future reference purposes.
YouTube Video for More Clarification for APSRTC Jobs.?
APSRTC Notification 2023 PDF Link – Available Soon
How to Prepare for the APSRTC Jobs
Candidates have to check the exam pattern and syllabus information, Follow the RS Agarwal books and the Last six months current affairs notes in Telugu and English medium. Also, follow the General Knowledge books.
This type of study material and information is sufficient for exam preparation. Do not wait until the notification is released; just follow the exam preparation and the other important content to crack the exams.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
The last date for the APSRTC application is available soon.
More than 2000+ vacancies are to be released.
Visit the official link apsrtc.ap.gov.in.
Hall tickets are available on apsrtc.ap.gov.in 10 days before the exam date.
The expected date for the Exam date for Driver and Conductor is 30 days after the notification.
Follow the APSRTC Exam Syllabus and prepare for the exam preparation.