AP Police Events Procedure: Andhra Pradesh State Police department conducting Events for both Constable and Sub Inspector of Police SI as per the given schedule, those who are qualified for the AP Police Events schedule can check the complete step by step procedure for Police Events Procedure at the venue location.
AP Police Constable Events Date
AP Police Constable stage 2 application form available on the official website the date confirmation was received from AP Police officials. As of now, the total 1,09,106 candidates are selected for the next stage recruitment process.
AP Police Events Procedure
AP Police events information given in details, those who are waiting for the procedure information, they can read the following information step by step. If you still have any questions and doubts use the below comment section for the clarification.
AP Police Events Procedure Step by Step
- Step#1: Verification Process – 2 – Certificate Verification
- Step#2: Biometric Authentication
- Step#3: Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Step#4: Issuing RFID Tags
- Step#5: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Step#6: Verification Process -2 ( Reservation, Benefits )
- Step#7: Uploading Certifications
- Step#8: Event Result
STEP#1: CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
In this step, candidates personal and educational qualification details are verified by Police Officials with proof of original certificates like say,
- Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Caste Community, Local/Non-Local, PWT Marks, Age relaxation details (if available), post criteria.
STEP#2: BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- In this step, candidates photos will be verified and left, right thumb, and index finger will be scanned and the same office will collect all the details once again at the venue center for the re-verification process.
STEP#3: PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT)
- In this step, candidates are undergone for Measurement Test, the coach will take a complete measurement in front of officials and the same details will be recorded.
- Candidates can check the notification for final measurements, below given tabular for candidates’ reference purposes only.
AP Police Events Details
|Chest||86.3 cms (Expansion 5cms)|
STEP#4: ISSUING RFID TAGS
All candidates should undergo for 1 Mile run and 100 meters run by using RFID Technology, the complete detailed run per step by step will be counted by Police officials and recorded for same for next selection process.
Where, RFID is a Radio Frequency Identification
AP Police Events Marks List
The AP Police events mark information is listed below for the candidate’s information purpose, each and every piece of information was available in the below tabular form.
STEP#5: PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
In this step, candidates should undergo 1 Mile run, 100 meters run, and long jump. These tests are given to every candidate.
- 1 Mile run for all candidates – 40 Marks
- 100 Meters run – 30 Marks
- Long Jump for further process. – 30 Marks
AP Police Physical Test Details
For AP Police events tests details for the physical, candidates can check the PMT as well as PET events. Further details are available on this page for the candidate’s reference purpose;
Qualified Time and Distance
|1600 Meters||8 Minutes||9 Minutes||10 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|100 Meters||15 Seconds||16.5 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.80 Meters||3.65 Meters||2.75 Meters|
STEP#6: RESERVATION & BENEFITS VERIFICATION
In this step, additional benefits and other reservations to be added like say,
- BC Candidates has Non-Creamy layer certification
- NCC and Sport Quota candidates
- Local Status and Residency certificate
STEP#7: UPLOADING CERTIFICATES
In this step, officials will take scanning of all candidates original certificates and giving back to originals.
STEP#8: FINAL RESULTS
In this step, candidates get a certificate called a qualified or not qualified certificate from officials at the end of the event.
If candidates have any further questions on doubts about the Andhra Pradesh State Police selections in events, they can ask the question in the below comment section. Exam days team try to answer as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Andhra Pradesh Police event conducted as per the candidates shortlisted candidates number wise and scheduled wise.
Yes, there will be a institutes or Police grounds for the candidates those who are registered for the FREE training for qualified candidates.
Yes, you have brought the original document for the upload purpose. Also for the if any candidates did mistakes in the application form, there will be a team to do corrections as per documents.
You should check the official AP police recruitment website slprb.ap.gov.in login with credentials and check the status of the event.
No, No 3rd party Gadgets are not allowed in the events, required gadgets are provided by the AP Police recruitment team at the events stage.