TNCSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus
TNCSC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019: Tamilnadu Civil Supplies Corporation TNCSC recruitment team has scheduled for the Assistant recruitment to fill the 100 vacancies for FY 2019-20 from eligible candidates. The recruitment notification for Assistant in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Computer Engineering.
Eligible candidates can fill the offline application form and submit to the offline mode to below-mentioned address before last date 13.12.2019.
TNCSC AE Syllabus
|Name of the Authority||Tamilnadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Post|
|Number of Posts||100 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||As per Notification|
|Last Date of Apply||13.12.2019 (Closed Date)|
|Selection Procedure||Written test|
TNCSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
|Paper Type||Subject||No of Q’s||Marks|
|Paper 1||1. Agricultural Engineering
2. Automobile Engineering
3. Chemical Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
5. Electrical Engineering
6. Electrical Engineering
7. Electronics and Communication
8. Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing
9. Textile Technology
10. Architecture Engineering
|200 Q’s||300 Marks|
|Paper 2||General Studies (Degree Standard||75 Q’s||200 Marks|
|Aptitude & mental Ability (SSLC Standard)||25 Q’s|
|Interview & Records||70 Marks|
Aptitude and Mental Ability
- DI: Tables, Graphs, Diagrams.
- Parametric representation of data.
- Interpretation of data.
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Time & Work Problems
- Logical Reasoning Problems
- Decision & Problem Solving
- Last six months CA
- Science and Technology
- Indian Geography
- Earth and Universe Issues.
- Water Resources and implementations
- Natural Calamities and uses
- Weather and Climate.
- History & Culture of India:
- Indian Polity and History
- The economy of India.
- Indian National Movement.
For Technical Syllabus, refer the GATE Syllabus engineering discipline wise.