TNUSRB Taluk SI Recruitment Notification: Tamilnadu State Police Department released a notification to fill the 621 vacancy position in the police department of Sub Inspector of Police SI for FY 2023 – 24. Those who are interested to work with the TN Police Department can fill out the online application on or before the last date ( with online application Payment). Before applying online, candidates should check the eligibility, cutoff marks for selection criteria, TN SI previous papers, and TN Police SI preparation book. The candidates also check how to apply for TN Police SI Posts online.
for TNUSRB SI Notification 2023, the online application TNUSRB Taluk SI link was activated as scheduled wise, those who are interested to apply for TNUSRB Taluk SI posts, can fill out the online applications for TNUSRB Taluk SI from June 2023 onwards.
TNUSRB SI Notification 2023
Selected candidates are eligible for a monthly salary of Rs. 36,900/- – 1,16,600/-
|Name of the Authority||Tamilnadu State Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector of Police / Taluk SI Posts|
|Number of Posts||621 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Maximum 28 Years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.06.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written PET PMT Viva Voice|
Candidates must and should complete the Any Bachelor Degree qualification from recognized University by State or central board.
- Tamil eligiblity test
- General Knowledge Test
- Police subjects for the department candidates
The candidates must not exceed the age limit of 20 to 30 years as of 01.07.2023. Age relaxation is applicable as per the reservation wise.
- OBC Reservation age limit upto – 32 years
- SC / ST – 35 years
- Transgender – 35 years
- Ex-SM – 47 years
- Departmental Candidates – 47 years
- For OC / OBC candidates Rs.500/-
- Other reserved candidates have to pay Rs.100/-
Candidates can pay online or offline via challan form.
TN Police Pay Scale
Selected candidates are eligible for TN SI Pay Scale Salar from Rs. 36,900 to 1,16,600 per month based on the area of the posting by TN Police
TN SI Vacancies
The number of vacancies is: 621 Posts
The selection criteria are based on the three stages of the recruitment drive;
- Written Examination,
- Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test,
- Viva-Voce and Special marks.
Marks allocation for Open and departmental candidates as per the reservation.
|Written exam||70 marks||85 marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test PET||15 marks||Exempted|
|Viva Voice||10 marks||10 marks|
|Special Marks||5 marks||5 marks|
|Total||100 marks||100 marks|
|Community||Men||Women and Transgender|
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||170 cms||159 cms|
|SC, SC (A), ST||167 cms||157 cms|
|Expansion in full inspiration||5 cms (81 cms to 86 cms)|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex.CPMF / Serving persons||Exempted from PMT|
TN SI Endurance Test
|Men||1500 meters run in 7 min|
|Women/ Transgender||400 meters run in 2 min 30 sec|
|Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces/ serving persons who are going to retire within one year.||1500 meters run in 8 min|
- Date of TNUSRB SI notification: 1st June 2023 onwards
- Date of commencement of online application: 30th June 2023.
- Last date of online application: 30 days of application link active date
- Date of Taluk SI / TN SI Exam Date: Notified Later
TN SI Police Online
- Those who are eligible for the vacancies of TN SI jobs.
- Select the appropriate post and submit the application accordingly.
- Once submitted an application, take the print copy for reference.