West Central Railway Apprentice Notification
West Central Railway Apprentice 2019: West Central railways inviting application for Apprentice posts to fill the 1600 vacancies for the 2019 financial year, those who are interested can fill the application on or before the last date 09.02.2019.
Those who are interested can check the complete eligibility, syllabus, selection procedure, important dates and document verification process, and place of posting.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Authority||West Central Railway WCR|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||1600|
|Age Limit||15 to 24 Years|
|Last date of apply||09.02.2019|
|Job Posting||All Over India|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must and should complete the 10th /Matriculation/ ITI or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board.
Age Limit: Candidates should have age limit between the 15 to 24 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Name of the Posts
- Fitter (All Dept)
- AC Mechanic
- Black Smith
- House Keeper
- Computer Operator and Programming Operator
- furniture specialist
- and other posts are added, refer the notification for more posts details.
Online application fee
- Those who are from Gen/UR/OC/OBC category can pay the application fee Rs.170-
- No application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women category candidates.
The selection process will be based on the merit-based marks in the anyone of 0th /Matriculation/ ITI course. Final shortlisted candidates will be released based on academic marks.
- Online applications will start from the date of notification Jan 2019
- Last date of online application form: 09.02.2019
How to Apply
- Those who are eligible can apply online – Apply Online
- Select the appropriate notification and fill the application form accordingly.
- make the online application fee by using any of debit/credit/internet banking facility.
- once payment process completed, the submit the application form and take the print out of application for future reference.