RRC WCR Recruitment 2022: West Central railways inviting applications for various posts to fill the 102 vacancies for the 2022 financial year, those who are interested can fill the application on or before the last date. Eligible candidates have to submit the online application form on or before the last date and take the printout for the application form after submitting the online application form.
For RRC WCR Recruitment 2022, Check the latest notification details, educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, application fee, exam fee, selection criteria, application date, exam date, exam pattern, vacancies, selection procedure, online application form, answer key, results, and other important details.
RRC WCR Recruitment 2022
Those who are interested can check the complete eligibility, syllabus, selection procedure, important dates and document verification process, and place of posting.
|Name of the Authority||West Central Railway WCR|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||102 Vacancies|
|Qualification||As per post wise|
|Age Limit||Post Wise|
|Last date of apply||15.08.2022|
|Job Posting||All Over India|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must and should complete the 10th /Matriculation/ ITI or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board.
For Junior Engineer Posts – Degree / Graduation
For technician Posts – Intermediate / Degree
Junior Engineer Category Posts – 52 Vacancies
- JE Works – 11 Posts
- JE(Drawing Design & Estimation) – 13 Posts
- JE/TM – 28 Posts
Technician Category Posts – 35 Vacancies
- Technician Gr- III Mech (C&W) – 10 Posts
- Technician Gr- III (OHE/PSI/TRD) – 5 Posts
- Technician Gr- III (Electric-G/OSM/TL) – 16 Posts
- Technician Gr- III /TRS – 14 Posts
Other Category Posts – 15 Vacancies
- Chief Law Assistant – 4 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 4 Posts
- Junior Translator -7 Posts
- Online applications will start from the date of notification 22nd July 2022 onwards
- Last date of online application form: 15.08.2022
How to Apply
- Those who are eligible can apply online – Apply Online
- Select the appropriate notification and fill the application form accordingly.
- make the online application fee by using any of the debit/credit/internet banking facility.
- once the payment process completed, submit the application form and take the printout of application for future reference.