RRB Group D Question Paper 26 November 2018 1st Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 26 November 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 26 November 2018 1 shift
- What is the capital of Cuba? – Havana
- Who is appointed as the International Cricket Council (ICC) Board governing body’s first independent female director?– Indira Nooyi
- Which state is the highest producer of Onion? – Maharashtra
- Who won the first Football World cup? – Uruguay
- What is the Capital of Nagaland? – Kohima
- When did the the 1st world war started? – 28th July 1914
- Who is the Minister of Drinking Water and Sanitation? – Uma Bharti
- Red Cross founded in 1863
- Writer of A Suitable Boy Vikram Seth
- who is the first captain of Indian Cricket team C K Naidu
- Nagarjuna dam is related to Krishna river
- Brand Ambassador of Incredible India Narendra Modi
RRB Group D Question 26 November Shift 1
- The food energy is calculated in which form? – Calories
- Sour taste Citric Acid
- What is Carbon dioxide in the solid state called as? – Dry Ice
- What is the function of Carbohydrates? – Energy
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 26 November 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- • Ages
• Number Series – 1 Qs
- A shopkeeper suffers 25% of loss after selling one thing at Rs.450/-. To gain 25% of profit at what price should he sell that thing?
• Trigonometry 2 QS
• Probability – 1 Q
- What is the 6 2/3 % of 432?
• Profit & Loss
• D.I – 1 Q4
- 60 Liter mixture has Milk and Water content in the ratio of 3:1. To make this ratio in 2:1 how much more water is to be added?
- R = 12%, P = Rs.3000/-, SI = 1080 Find T= ?
RRB Group D 26 November 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Assumption – 2 questions
• Figure based
• Mirror Image – 1 Qs
• Alphabetical series
• Coding-Decoding – 2 Qs
• Statement & Conclusion – 4-5 Qs
- • Ages
RRB Group D Question Paper 26 November 2018 1st in Hindi
- क्यूबा की राजधानी क्या है? – हवाना
- इंटरनेशनल क्रिकेट काउंसिल (आईसीसी) बोर्ड के शरीर के पहले स्वतंत्र महिला निर्देशक को नियंत्रित करने वाले बोर्ड के रूप में नियुक्त किया जाता है? – इंदिरा नूयी
- प्याज का उच्चतम उत्पादक कौन सा राज्य है? – महाराष्ट्र
- पहला फुटबॉल विश्व कप किसने जीता? – उरुग्वे
- नागालैंड की राजधानी क्या है? – कोहिमा
- पहला विश्व युद्ध कब शुरू हुआ? 28 जुलाई 1914
- पेयजल और स्वच्छता मंत्री कौन है? उमा भारती
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.