RRB Group D Question Paper 25 September 2018 2nd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 25 september 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB Group D Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB Group D Question Paper 25 September 2018
- Which state started educating naxal kids under the program “taare zameen par”?
- Who built G.T Raod?
- Who is the director of the film Bahubali?
- What is Operation Insaniyat related to?
- Which of the following river does not originate from India?
- Whose autobiography is Khullam Khulla?
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Loreal?
- Who was the 1st Muslim President of India?
- After Virendra Sehwag, which player scored a triple test century?
- When was the National Development Council formed?
- Which tropical line crosses India?
- Who implements monetary policies in India
RRB Group D Question 25th September Shift 2
- In Exothermic reaction, heat will __?
- To which block does the elements from atomic number 57-72 belongs?
- If we go from left to right in periodic table, the capacity to lose electrons will__?
- What is the SI unit of Pressure?
- Nature of metals are __?
- Which is the most abundant gas on Earth?
- Which of the following is a warm-blooded animal?
- What is the role of Zigzag lines in a periodic table?
- What compound are coins made of?
- What is the function of Xylem?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 25th September 2018 Shift 2 – Mathematics
- If A:B = 5:7 and B:C= 8:9, Find the value of A:C.
- Find the side of the rhombus.
- If the slant height of cone is given and radius is known. Find the curved surface area.
- The length of a train is 162m, speed of the train is 554 km/hr. If the train crosses the platform in 44 secs, then find the length of the platform?
- If SP = 2088, and profit percentage is 16%, find the CP of the article.
RRB Group D 25th September 2018 Shift 1 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Blood Relations 1Qs
- Complete the series
- Age-based Questions
- Water Image – 3 Qs
- Venn Diagram
- Numeric Series
- Mirror Image 1Qs
- Coding Decoding
- Figure Counting 1Qs