RRB Group D Question Paper 24 September 2018 2nd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 24 september 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB Group D Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB Group D Question Paper 24 September 2018
- Who is the director of Hindi Medium
- Who is the Minister of Women and Child Development?
- Who won rapid chase tournament?
- Who won the 2017 Kabaddi Championship?
- Who is the CEO of Adobe?
- What is the new name of Mughalsarai?
- Why does scarcity of Rain occur in Mumbai?
- Who won gyanpith award 2017?
- Which mission was launched for health safety in Kerala?
- What was rank of India in cricket in February 2018?
- What is the Capital of Croatia?
- When was KISG started?
RRB Group D Question 24th September Shift 2
- Which one is a noble gas? – Krypton, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Calcium
- Which part of our eyes lets the light inside it?
- Which period has 8 elements in periodic table?
- Formula-based question – Kinetic energy
- How is the light in Sun created?
- Properties of Plane Mirror Qs
- What is the chemical name of NaHCO3?
- What is the chemical formula of propane
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th September 2018 Shift 2 – Mathematics
- If A:B = 5:7 and B:C= 8:9, Find the value of A:C.
- Find the side of the rhombus.
- If the slant height of cone is given and radius is known. Find the curved surface area.
- If A+B can do a work in 10 days, B+C can do in 12 days, C+A can do in 15 days, then in how many days can A+b+C do the whole work?
- If SP = 2088, and profit percentage is 16%, find the CP of the article.
RRB Group D 24th September 2018 Shift 1 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Blood Relations 1Qs
- Which day will be 5th Feb 2019, if 5th Feb 2018 is monday?
- Find the odd one out: Knife, blade, Axe, Furniture/wood.
- 2K, 4M, 6O, ? .. Complete the series
- Age-based Questions
- Venn diagram: Teacher, player, actor
- Water Image – 3 Qs
- If BEAT = 14019, then find the code of HIGH?
- Venn Diagram
- Numeric Series
- Mirror Image 1Qs
- Coding Decoding
- Figure Counting 1Qs
- If G:20::N:x, Find X