RRB Group D Question Paper 23 October 2018 2nd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 23 October 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 23 October 2018 2 shift
• Winner of Australian Open (Women) 2018? Caroline Wozniacki
• Chairman of NITI Ayog? Narendra Modi
• Oscar-winning movie 2018? The Shape of water
• Indian Idol winner 2018?
• TATA literature prize 2017? Girish Karnad
• Kathakali dance is from which state? Kerala
• Nagarjuna Sagar Project is situated on which river? Krishna river
• The capital of Saudi Arab Riyadh
• IMF full form International Monetary Fund
• Where in Manikaran plant? Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh
• CM of Delhi Arvind Kejriwal
• Which day id Prabashi Bharatiya Divas? 9January
• Rana Pratap Sagar Dam is established on which river? Chambal River
• Who got FIFA Golden Boot Harry Kane
• Maitri Yudh is held between which countries Indian Army and Royal Thai
RRB Group D Question 23 October Shift 1
- • Mechanical Energy-Kinetic Energy=?
• If resistance in a wire is 6 ohm and the wire is extended to double?
What will be the resistance now?
• In a convex lens, if an object is placed at F1, then were will be the
• SI unit of Acceleration?
• Who invented the Polio vaccine?
• Nails are made of which product
• What is the reason for the green color of the plant
• Which alm is found in sore fruits
• What is the number of bone in ear
• Who is the assistant vitamin in making blood clot
- • Name the heaviest metal?
• Name the chemical formula of Milk Water.
• Which element has least atomic mass?
• What is Coulomb’s Law?
• SI unit of weight.
• Who Discovered Blood?
• 1 Qs from Ozone layer.
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 22 October 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- • Ages
• Number Series – 1 Qs
• Probability – 1 Qs
• Profit & Loss
• D.I – 1 Q
• Analogy – 2 Qs
RRB Group D 23 October 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- • Ages
- • Assumption – 2 questions
• Figure based
• Mirror Image – 1 Qs
• Alphabetical series
• Coding-Decoding – 2 Qs
• Statement & Conclusion – 4-5 Qs
RRB Group D Question Paper 23 October 2018 2nd Shift in Hindi
ऑस्ट्रेलियाई ओपन (महिला) 2018 के विजेता? कैरोलीन वोजनिएकी
• एनआईटीआई आयु के अध्यक्ष? नरेंद्र मोदी
• ऑस्कर जीतने वाली फिल्म 2018? पानी का आकार
• इंडियन आइडल विजेता 2018?
• टाटा साहित्य पुरस्कार 2017? गिरीश कर्णद
• कथकली नृत्य किस राज्य से है? केरल
• नागार्जुन सागर परियोजना किस नदी पर स्थित है? कृष्णा नदी
- • सऊदी अरब की राजधानी रियाद
• आईएमएफ पूर्ण फॉर्म अंतर्राष्ट्रीय मुद्रा कोष
• मणिकरण संयंत्र में कहां? हिमाचल प्रदेश के कुल्लू जिला
• दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री अरविंद केजरीवाल
- • किस दिन आईडी प्रबशी भारतीय दिवस? 9 January
• राणा प्रताप सागर बांध किस नदी पर स्थापित है? चंबल नदी
• फीफा गोल्डन बूट किसने प्राप्त किया हैरी केन
• मैत्री युधि किस देश के बीच के बीच आयोजित की जाती है भारतीय सेना और रॉयल थाई
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.
- 1 RRB Group D Question Paper 23 October 2018 2nd Shift
- 2 RRB Group D 23 October 2018 Examination
- 3 RRB Group D Question Paper 23 October 2018 2 shift
- 4 RRB Group D Question 23 October Shift 1
- 5 RRB Group D Exam Analysis 22 October 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- 6 RRB Group D 23 October 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 7 RRB Group D Question Paper 23 October 2018 2nd Shift in Hindi
- 8 Related