RRB Group D Question Paper 23 November 2018 1st Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 23 November 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 23 November 2018 1 shift
- Who is the Prime Minister of Japan? – Shinzō Abe
- At present who is the Chief Election Commissioner of India? – Shailesh Manubhai Parmar
- When is World Water day? – 22nd March
- Which is the longest river in south India? – Godavari
- Who is the Deputy Governor of RBI? – Mahesh Kumar Jain
- What is Ranji Trophy related to? – Cricket
RRB Group D Question 23 November Shift 1
- Which gas is present in large quantity in space? – Hydrogen
- What is the chemical name of eating soda? – Sodium Bicarbonate
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 23 November 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- • Ages
• Number Series – 1 Qs
• Trigonometry 2 QS
• Probability – 1 Q
• Profit & Loss
• D.I – 1 Q4
- In one class the average passing score of students is 68. The average marks of girls is 80 and boys is 60. Find the percentage of boys in the class? – 60%
- A 75-liter mixture contains milk and water in the ratio of 2:1. Find how much water is to be mixed so that milk and water ratio will be in 1:2? – 2:1
RRB Group D 23 November 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
• Assumption – 2 questions
• Figure based
• Mirror Image – 1 Qs
• Alphabetical series
• Coding-Decoding – 2 Qs
• Statement & Conclusion – 4-5 Qs
- • Ages
RRB Group D Question Paper 23 November 2018 1st in Hindi
- जापान के प्रधान मंत्री कौन हैं? – शिन्ज़ो
- अबे वर्तमान में भारत के मुख्य निर्वाचन आयुक्त कौन हैं? शैलेश
- मनुभाई परमार विश्व जल दिवस कब है? – 22 मार्च
- दक्षिण भारत में सबसे लंबी नदी कौन सा है? – गोदावरी
- आरबीआई के उप गवर्नर कौन हैं? – महेश कुमार
- जैन रणजी ट्रॉफी से संबंधित क्या है? – क्रिकेट
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.