RRB Group D Question Paper 18 September 2018 3rd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
RRB Group D Question Paper 18 September
- Who is the MD or Chairman of NALCO?
- Who is the 45th CGI?
- What was the former name of Atal Express?
- Who is the head of Planning commission?
- Who is the director of BMRC?
- What is PM Arogya yojna
- Who is the CM of Manipur
- Who won under 17 World FIFA?
- Where is Gandhi-Sagar Dam located?
- Who is the author of ‘My journey from Marxism-leninism?
- Who achieved the ebst actress in IIFA Awards?
- Which temple is called Black Pagoda?
- Where is wood-fossil park located?
- Who is the CM of Jharkhand?
- Who achieved World Food Prize?
- What is the name of the Bhallaldev in movie Bahubali?
RRB Group D Question 18th Sept. Shift 3
- What vaccination is used for TB?
- Unit of Energy
- What is the formula of Latent Heat?
- Which colour deviates the most?
- Eka Aluminium was renamed to? – Gallium
- From which Monkey Rh factor arrived?
- What is the structure of Chromosome?
- What is the chemical name of D2O?
- What is the power of Lens?
- What is the major components of Gobar Gas?
- What is the function of Central Dogma?
- Who is the father of Genetics?
- What is the charge of Histone protein?
- What is Gall Bladder?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 18th Sept. Shift 3 – Mathematics
- For a right-angled triangle having sides 6, 8, 10. Find the area of the outer circle to this triangle
- LCM of 48 and 145; 69 and 60
- If 5 men can do a work in 20 days, and 10 women can do the work in 20 days. In how many days will 3 men and 4 women do the same work?
- Find the height of a tower if ABC is a triangle of base 30 m and apex angle 30 degree.
- 2,6,4,3,5,0,3,2,1,3,2,3. Find the mode of the given data.
- The square root of 2401
- If CP= 320, SP=400, find the profit %. – 25%
- If the present age ratio of R:S is 3:4 and R+S – 84. Find the age of R?
- If a+b+c=2s, find the value of (s-a)+(s-b)+(s-c)-(a+b+c).
- If an amount doubles itself in 5 years under simple interest, then in how many years will it be 10 times.
RRB Group D 18th Sept. Shift 1 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- If 50:150::25: ? 75
- When will the calendar of 2020 will repeat?- 2048
- T 20, N 14, h8, I9. Find the odd one out. – I9
- What will be the angle produced by the hands of the clock at 3:56? – 218 degree