RRB Group D Question Paper 10 October 2018 1st Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 10 October 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
RRB Group D Question Paper 10 October 2018
- CEO of Sandisk?
- Author of Wings of Fire?
- 2017 Santosh Trophy winner?
- Who was the 1st Indian to win a Gold Medal in the Common Wealth Games?
- Who won Oscar for Best Movie 2018?
- CM of Jharkhand?
- How much share does Walmart own in Flipkart?
- Founder of Bengal Gazette?
- How many seats did BJP win in the Gujarat elections 2017?
- IIFA Best Film award 2017 winner?
- FIFA World Cup 2018 winner?
- Kachda Festival was started in which state?
- Indian Ambassador of Brazil?
- PM of Srilanka?
RRB Group D Question 10 October Shift 1
- Which of the following is a metal – (2,8,3);(2,8,4);(2,8,5);(2,8,6)?
- Atomic Number of Aluminium?
- Find the molecular mass of Ca(OH)2
- Atomic Number of Tungsten?
- Chemical name of Limestone?
- Resistance=350ohm, Volt=220V, Find Charge(I)=?
- Ignition Temperature of Hydrogen?
- To which group will an element belong if it has an electronic configuration of 2,8,7?
- Which of the following is a non-metal – Sc,Ti,Na,N?
- Si unit of Work?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 10 October 2018 Shift 1 Mathematics
- Find the Median of 8,9,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,21,8?
- A man sells two chairs, Chair 1 @ 4% gain and Chair 2 @ 4% loss. Find the net Gain/Loss?
- Square root of 1024?
- P=Rs. 12,500. Time=2 yrs, A= Rs. 15000. Find the rate of interest?
- Side of a rhombus is 26 cm. One of the diagonal of the rhombus is 48 cm. Find the other diagonal?
- Speed,Time & Distance -2 Qs
- HCF/LCM 2-3 Qs
- CI/SI 2-3 Qs
- BODMAS 4 Qs
- Time & Work 2 Qs
RRB Group D 10 October 2018 Shift 1 General Intelligence and Reasoning
- How many odd days are there in a leap year?
- Venn Diagram – Oxygen, Neon, Noble Gas?
- Find the Odd one out- 56,95,85,65?
- Calendar – 2 Qs
- Statement and Conclusion 5 Qs
- Classification 3 Qs
- Figure counting 5 Qs
- Analogy 4 Qs
RRB Group D Question Paper 10 October 2018 1st Shift in Hindi
- सैंडिस्क के सीईओ?
- आग के पंखों के लेखक?
- 2017 संतोष ट्रॉफी विजेता?
- आम धन खेलों में स्वर्ण पदक जीतने वाले पहले भारतीय कौन थे?
- बेस्ट मूवी 2018 के लिए ऑस्कर किसने जीता?
- झारखंड के मुख्यमंत्री? फ्लिपकार्ट में वॉलमार्ट का कितना हिस्सा है?
- बंगाल राजपत्र के संस्थापक?
- गुजरात चुनाव 2017 में बीजेपी ने कितनी सीटें जीतीं?
- आईआईएफए सर्वश्रेष्ठ फिल्म पुरस्कार 2017 विजेता?
- फीफा विश्व कप 2018 विजेता?
- कच्छ महोत्सव किस राज्य में शुरू किया गया था?
- ब्राजील के भारतीय राजदूत? श्रीलंक के प्रधान मंत्री?
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D inline examinations from September 2018 to December 2018 in various locations in India, those who already appeared RRB Group D examination, you have to check the cutoff marks for selections, which has be listed below and those who are not given RRB Group D exam and waiting for exam date, they have to check regular RRB Group D questions, which are updating in this blog regularly.
RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018
Those who candidates already gave the RRB Group D online exam have to check the RRB Group D Cut off marks 2018, the cutoff marks are given based on RRB Vacancies and a number of candidates appeared examination and these RRB Group D cut off marks may vary little with RRB Group D original cut off marks.
|Name of the Reserve Category||Expected RRB Group D Cut off Marks (100 Marks)|
|OC Reserve Candidates||70 to 85 Marks|
|OBC Reserve Candidates||65-75 Marks|
|SC Reserve Candidates||55 to 63 Marks|
|ST Reserve Candidates||51 to 58 Marks|
Subscribe the Regular Mail Alerts for RRB Questions
Those who are waiting to give RRB Group D and RRB ALP Mains examination have to subscribe the regular mail alerts, the RRB questions reach you directly to your mailbox/inbox. Candidates have to register below mail alert box with the name and working email id and click submit. That’s all.