RRB Group D Question Paper 1 October 2018 2nd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 1 October 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB Group D Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB Group D Question Paper 1 October 2018
- National Bird of Myanmar?
- Who is the CEO of Apple?
- Which is Rabindranath Tagore’s School
- Which is the second capital of Himachal Pradesh?
- Where is Nainital lake situated?
- Who won the World Badminton Championship(Women) 2017?
- Who is the CM of Gujarat?
- Who won the Mangeshkar award 2017?
- First female cricketer, to score 6000 runs in ODI?
- Puja Kadiyan is related to which sport?
- Who is the Governor of Mizoram?
- Who won the Padmashree Award 2017?
- Who is known as the Rocket Man of India?
- Who won the french open 2018?
- Oscar award for the best film 2018?
- Which two airports connect through the PM’s Uddan Scheme?
- IIFA award for the best actress 2017?
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Uttarakhand?
- According to surface area, what is the rank of India?
- What is the capital of Mongolia?
RRB Group D Question 1 October Shift 2
- How many bones are present in a child?
- Soyabean is rich in which nutrient?
- How many periods and groups are there in the Modern Periodic Table?
- Which of the following element is present in Coca-Cola?
- What type of Lens is present in the Human Eye?
- What type of element is hydrogen?
- pH value of Blood?
- Mass=5, Acceleration=5, Find the value of Force (F)
- Which species of plant has body which is different from others?
- Heaviest element in the periodic table?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 1 October 2018 Shift 2 – Mathematics
- Sq. Root of 5776?
- The ratio of ages of A and B is 7:3. After 4 years the ratio changes to 2:1 . Find the present age of A?
- Number System 3 Qs
- 10 Men or 12 Women can do a piece of work in 10 days. In how many days can 8 Men & 10 Women do the same work?
- Simplification 3 Qs
- Time and Work 2 Qs
- x35%=56. Find x?
RRB Group D 1 October 2018 Shift 2 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Blood Relations 1Qs
- Syllogism 3Qs
- Venn Diagram
- Numeric Series
- Mirror Image 1Qs
- Coding Decoding
- Figure Counting 1Qs