Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician examination in the month of August 2018 from August 9th to August 31st, 2018. Total 10 exam days from August 9th to August 31st and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB ALP Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB ALP exam pattern, the RRB ALP Exam consists of 75 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 60 minutes (1 hours) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB ALP Examination Scheme of First Stage Exam
- Number of Questions in RRB ALP Exam: 75 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD Candidates).
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
Important for RRB ALP Candidates
- Download RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB ALP Travel Pass
- Download RRB ALP eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- RRB ALP Marks Distribution First Stage Examination
- Download RRB ALP Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB ALP Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB ALP Marks Distribution/Questions Distribution
|GI & Reasoning||25|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||10|
RRB ALP Morning 1st Shift Questions Asked August 17, 2018
RRB ALP Exam Shift 1 : Mathematics/ Aptitude
The below Aptitude questions were asked today RRB ALP August 17th date, those who are preparing further exams and RRB Group D candidates can practice same concepts for upcoming RRB Exams. Lets look at today RRB ALP Questions.
- Age – The Ration between the age of Ram & Radha is 1:2 & the sum of their ages is 87. Then what is the age of Ram?
- What is the unit digit of (2153)^167
- Ratio & Proportion – If 18 man takes 12 days to complete a work, working 6 hrs daily, then how many days it will take for 36 men to do the same work working 3 hrs daily
- The square root of 576
- What number should we add with 435 to make it a square root?
- A is filling a tank in 2 hrs, B is a hole present in the tank. If both A and B work at the same time then it takes 7/3 hours to fill the tank. If the tank is full, then how many hours the tank will empty?
- Trigonometry – Sin 30+ Cos 30 + (Cos 30/Sin 30) = ?
- Sin A+ Cos A = 7/5, then Sin A -Cos A = ?
- Height = 14, Base = 7, Then find the Hypotenuse?
RRB ALP Exam: General Intelligence and Reasoning
Today RRB ALP asked questions at Morning shift#1. Check the complete questions and we also try to update all questions as soon as possible.
- Statement & Assumption –
- Statement & Conclusion – Some Cat is Rat, Some Cat is Monkey.
- Data Sufficiency –
- Number Series –
- Counting of Figure –
- Calendar- If today is Friday. So, what will be the day after 30 days?
- 15th Feb 2018 is Thursday, then what is 15th Feb 2019
RRB ALP Exam: General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Sports – Who won French Open 2017?
- Asia Cup Hockey – 1 Qs
- CEO of Master Card?
- Politics – Wthe ho won best CM of the year?
- History – Who Introduced Din-i-llahi
- CEO of Nokia?
- Who won the Booker Prize?
- Full form of Pan Card?
- Who wrote “Sita The Warrior of Mithila”?
- Who of the following was not in the Navaratna?
- Governor – 2 Qs
- Who was the runner up in under 17 FIFA world cup 2017?
- Which Indian gave a tabla performance in the Silk Road Summit?
- 1 RRB ALP Examination Scheme of First Stage Exam
- 2 Important for RRB ALP Candidates
- 3 RRB ALP Marks Distribution/Questions Distribution
- 4 RRB ALP Morning 1st Shift Questions Asked August 17, 2018
- 5 RRB ALP Exam Shift 1 : Mathematics/ Aptitude
- 6 RRB ALP Exam: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 7 RRB ALP Exam: General Awareness & Current Affairs
- 8 Related