RRB Group D Question Paper 28 September 2018 3rd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 28 september 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB Group D Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB Group D Question Paper 23 September 2018
- Who got BCCI Life Time Achievement Award for the woman in 2016-2017
- Assam State Governor
- Pinjore Gardens is located in which state
- Punjab ruling party name
- Manpreet Kaur belongs to which game?
- First traffic control robot in India is from which city
- Who won Crystal Award 2012
- Which state is known for Cheriyal Painting
- Another name of Satya Graha Ashram
- William Hawkins visited India in which King’s rule
- S Selvakumar appointed as?
RRB Group D Question 23th September Shift 3
- Who wrote Origin of Species
- The modern periodic table consists of how many Periods and Groups
- Plant Tissue related questions
- Formula of Alkynes
- SI unit of pressure
- Why does goiter occur?
- How does Amoeba divide?
- Flying Bird is which energy conversion
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 23th September 2018 Shift 3 – Mathematics
- Profit Loss- 3Qs
- Simple Interest – 3 Qs
- Time and Speed – 2 Qs
- BODMAS Rule – 5 Qs
- Trigonometry – 2 Qs
- Average 1Qs
- The square root of 8281
- Time and Work – 5 Qs
- Ratio – 2 Qs
RRB Group D 23th September 2018 Shift 3 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Blood Relations 1Qs
- Syllogism – 3Qs
- Venn Diagram
- If MEND=3544, then YEAR =?
- Numeric Series
- Mirror Image 1Qs
- Coding Decoding
- Figure Counting 1Qs