RRB Group D Question Paper 22 September 2018 3rd Shift
Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducting RRB Group D in the month of September 2018 from September 9th to October 31st, 2018 and each day RRB conducting three slots. Candidates can download the Railways RRB Group D Slot Wise Questions Asked in the prelims examination. As per RRB Group D exam pattern, the RRB Group D Exam consists of 100 questions in English, Hindi, and other languages, with these 75 questions candidates can complete the exam within 100 minutes (1 and half hour) and PWD candidate has added additional minutes as per reservation.
RRB Group D 22 september 2018 Examination
- Number of Questions in RRB Group D Exam: 100 Questions.
- Time Allotted for RRB AP Exam: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer.
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
Important for RRB Group D Candidates
- Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2018
- Download RRB eBooks for Quick Practice/ Reference
- Download Previous Question Papers
- Download RRB Group D Standard Book – 411 Pages PDF
- Attempt RRB Group D Free Mock Test – 75 Questions (English & Hindi)
RRB Group D Question Paper 22 September 2018
- Which is the highest slab on GST?
- Who got the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2017?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand?
- How many golds won India win in Rio Olympics?
- Which emperor made Delhi the Capital of his territory?
- Who is the President of China
- What is the current Repo Rate?
- Which country buys the maximum number of weapons?
- Which location is called the Manchester of South India?
- Where Aravali range situated?
RRB Group D Question 22th September Shift 3
- What is the Scientific Name of Cow?
- Who proposed the Octate law of Periodic Table?
- Which type of root is found in radish?
- SI Unit of Magnetic Field
- What is Plaster of Paris called chemically?
- Which blood is called the Universal Acceptor?
RRB Group D Exam Analysis 22th September 2018 Shift 3 – Mathematics
- Profit Loss- 3Questions
- Average 1Qs
- Trigonometry – 3-4 Qs
- The square root 1 Qs
- SI and CI
- Bodmas Rule
- LCM and HCF
RRB Group D 22th September 2018 Shift 3 – General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Blood Relations 1Qs
- Syllogism – 3Qs
- Venn Diagram
- Numeric Series
- Mirror Image 1Qs
- Coding Decoding
- Figure Counting 1Qs