Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021: The Wipro MNC Inviting online applications from eligible and qualified engineers from all over India for Project Engineer vacancy posts, those who are eligible or fit for TIS Service Desk and Administrator Posts can apply online on or before the last date of the online application link. Candidates have to check the complete. The complete information was given below, candidates have to register online before the link expires. Eligible candidates can submit the online application forms on or before the last date. Further details are available in this post for the candidate’s reference purpose.
For Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021, Wipro hires the best emerging talent from engineering institutes across the nation. Engineers from campus form a large portion of the new workforce entering Wipro, every year. These bright young minds are put through Wipro’s world-class training programs to further equip them with the tools required to excel in their chosen field.
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2021
|Name of the MNC||Wipro Private Limited (WPL)|
|Name of the Posts||Analyst Posts|
|Selection Type||Wirpo Off Campus 2021|
|Recruitment Process||Online Assessment, Technical and HR Interview|
|Locations of Off-campus||All over India|
|Eligibility||Any Graduation Required|
|UG Passouts Year||Freshers|
|Locations Exam and Interview||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi, and Kolkata.|
For Analyst Posts: Candidates should have Any graduation course (B.E / B.Tech) / MCA / B.Sc / BCA / from any recognized university / College.
Freshers can apply online, 0-1 experience candidates are also eligible for the Wipro recruitment drive.
Should have a basic knowledge of SDLC / Testing concepts / Communications skills.
Education or Qualification
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent
(as applicable by the university guidelines)
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. in CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical/ Mechatronics
Compensation: Salary: INR 3.20 or 3.30 lacs per annum
Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
Wipro Selection Process
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below details are appended for your reference.
Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Verbal & Analytical Aptitude Test (30 questions/ 45 minutes)
- Programming Test (45 minutes)
This test will help us assess the skillset of a candidate to diagnose and identify any bugs in a given code and fix them. The Programming Test will be based on following types of questions/ problems:
- Syntactical error correction i.e. to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Logical error correction i.e. to fix all logical errors in the given code.
- Code reuse i.e. to complete the given code by reusing existing functions/ helper code.
Please note: Earlier Programming Test pattern, preset in a simulated environment wherein candidates were evaluated on their ability to write the program in any of the programming languages, compile and run test cases, is no longer applicable. It has been revised as per above guidelines.
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by an HR interview.
How to apply Online
- Those who are eligible for Infosys Off Campus drive 2021 – Apply Online
- Once new window open, Candidates has to fill the required details like say, Candidates academic details from UG PG, Diploma (if available) and Personal details and valid Mobile Number and Email address.
- After submission of Online application form, candidates have to note down the Registration/reference number for application status tracking in future if required.